Job Profile :
1. Job of Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk(ECRC) is to issue computerized reserved tickets for Railway passengers and to respond to inquiries regarding issue of the same or helping the passengers to plan their travel.
2. The job is only indoor, in most of the places in air conditioned offices. As such it is one of the best available posts for ladies in Indian Railways.
3. In most of the stations ECRC works in two shifts on alternate days – from 8-14 hrs and 14-22 hrs. In some small stations where the earnings are less, only one person works in one shift, the timings adjusted suitably as per local conditions.
Pay Scale :
Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 /- & Grade Pay – Rs. 2,800 /-
Educational Qualification :
Degree from recognized University or its equivalent.
Age Limit :
|Age Group||18-32 Years|
|Lower Data of Birth for All||01.01.1998|
|Upper Data of Birth||UR - 02.01.1984|
|OBC - 02.01.1981|
|SC/ST - 02.01.1979|
|UR(PWD) - 02.01.1974|
|OBC(PWD) - 02.01.1971|
|SC/ST(PWD) - 02.01.1969|
Examination Fee :
(1) UR/OBC male candidates = Rs. 100/-
(2) SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen / Women/ Minorities/ Persons with Disabilities/Economically backward classes = No examination fee
Selection Process :
Single stage Computer Based Test followed by document verification.
Application Form Details :
How to apply : Click Here
Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk(ECRC) Paper Pattern, Syllabus & Books :
|RRB (Railways) Non-Technical Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
|IB ACIO Total Info||IBPS Clerk Total Info||BSNL JAO Total Info|
|OICL AO Total Info||UIIC Assistant Total Info||JAM Total Info|
|UGC NET Total Info||KVS Total Info||JAM 2023 Books|
|NIACL Assistant Total Info||CDS Total Info||NDA Total Info|