SBI Announces Recruitment 2023 for Clerk (Junior Associate): Apply Online Now!
SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) Recruitment 2023 – SBI has opened its online application portal for the recruitment of candidates to the position of Clerk (Junior Associate) in 2023. Eligible and interested individuals are encouraged to submit their applications online.
The application window for SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) 2023 will commence on 17/11/2023 and will remain open until 07/12/2023.
To apply for this opportunity, candidates can visit the official SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) 2023 website and access the application form directly through the provided link in the table below.
- SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) Recruitment 2023
- Overview – SBI Recruitment 2023
- Organization Details – SBI Recruitment 2023
- Vacancy Details – SBI Recruitment 2023
- Pay Scale – SBI Recruitment 2023
- Qualification – SBI Recruitment 2023
- Age Limit – SBI Recruitment 2023
- Application Fee – SBI Recruitment 2023
- Selection Process – SBI Recruitment 2023
- How to Apply – SBI Recruitment 2023
- Important Dates – SBI Recruitment 2023
- Important Links – SBI Recruitment 2023
- FAQs – SBI Recruitment 2023
- SBI Clerk Total Information & Guidance
SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) Recruitment 2023
SBI Recruitment 2023
Total Vacancies: 8283 Posts
Name of Post: Clerk (Junior Associate)
Overview – SBI Recruitment 2023
|Exam/Post Name||Clerk (Junior Associate)|
|No. of Posts||8283|
|Application Start Date||17/11/2023|
|Application Close Date||07/12/2023|
Organization Details – SBI Recruitment 2023
- Name of Organization: SBI
- Type: Government of India
Vacancy Details – SBI Recruitment 2023
- Name of Post: Clerk (Junior Associate)
- No of Post: 8283 Posts
Yearwise Vacancy Breakup
Categorywise SBI Clerk Vacancy Breakup – 2023
Statewise SBI Clerk Vacancy Breakup – 2023
A total of 8283 vacancies have been announced for the SBI Clerk 2023 recruitment and 257 backlog vacancies are also available.
|Chandigarh/ New Delhi||Haryana||50||0||71||26||120||267|
Pay Scale – SBI Recruitment 2023
- Pay Scale:
₹17,900 – 47,920/- Basic Pay 19,900/-
Qualification – SBI Recruitment 2023
- Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognised university or any equivalent qualification recognised by the central government.
- Candidates who have integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate and passed the course on or before December 31, 2023 are eligible.
- Those who are in the final year or semester of their graduation will also be eligible to apply, however, they will have to submit the proof that they passed the course on or before December 31, 2023.
Age Limit – SBI Recruitment 2023
|UR Candidates||20-28 Years|
|OBC Candidates||20-31 Years|
|SC/ST Candidates||20-33 Years|
Application Fee – SBI Recruitment 2023
Selection Process – SBI Recruitment 2023
- Selection Steps:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of prelims, main examination and test of official and/or local language.
How to Apply – SBI Recruitment 2023
- Step 1: Visit SBI official website:
- Step 2: Register if not registered already and login into your account.
- Step 3: Complete the application process and upload the required documents.
- Step 4: Pay the application fee online and submit the application.
- Step 5: Download and take the printout of the application form.
Important Dates – SBI Recruitment 2023
|Date Details||Important Dates|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||17/11/2023|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||07/12/2023|
|Admit Card Date||__/__/__a__|
|Preliminary Exam Date||January 2024|
|Main Exam Date||February 2024|
|Answer Key Date||__/__/__k__|
Important Links – SBI Recruitment 2023
|Download Admit Card|
|Download Answer Key|
|Resize Photo and Signature|
|Join Telegram Channel|
|Join Facabook Page|
|GATE 2024 Total Info||GATE 2024 Books||Free Notes 2023|
|IES 2024 Total Info||IES 2024 Books||Free Mock Tests 2023|
|JAM 2024 Total Info||JAM 2024 Books||Engg Diploma 2023|
|PSUs 2023 Total Info||M Tech 2023 Total Info||UGC NET 2023 Total Info|
FAQs – SBI Recruitment 2023
What is the Start Date for applying for SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) 2023?
Application start date for SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) 2023 is 17/11/2023.
What is the Last Date for applying for SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) 2023?
Application last date for SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) 2023 is 07/12/2023.
How many Vacancies are there for SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) 2023?
There are currently 8283 vacancies for SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) 2023.
How can I download SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) 2023 admit card?
Candidate need to visit the official website of SBI: https://sbi.co.in/ to get the admit card of Clerk (Junior Associate) recruitment 2023.
What is the Pay Scale for SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) 2023?
The Pay Scale for SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) 2023 is ₹17,900 - 47,920/- Basic Pay 19,900/--.
- SBI Clerk Syllabus 2023: A Comprehensive Guide
- SBI Clerk Expected Cut-off 2023
- SBI Clerk Cut-off 2023
- SBI Clerk Books 2023: Best Books for SBI Clerk 2023 Exam Preparation
sbi clerk recruitment 2023, sbi clerk recruitment 2023 apply online, sbi clerk exam date 2023, sbi clerk notification 2023 pdf, sbi clerk syllabus, sbi clerk salary, sbi clerk cut off, sbi recruitment 2023
|SBI Clerk Guide Books
SBI Clerk Total Information & Guidance
Click below given links to get further information.
|IB ACIO Total Info||IBPS Clerk Total Info||BSNL JAO Total Info|
|OICL AO Total Info||UIIC Assistant Total Info||JAM Total Info|
|UGC NET Total Info||KVS Total Info||JAM 2023 Books|
|NIACL Assistant Total Info||CDS Total Info||NDA Total Info|