Tips and Tricks to Crack GATE 2020 – There is a whole one year to appear for GATE 2019 put yourself in your preparations so that you will get good rank in 2019 GATE examination. There is lot of pressure on an aspirant to score well, many aspirants lose their grip on study many time in this whole preparation process. To overcome such circumstances here are some important tips which would help any GATE aspirant in their preparations :
1. First of all you need to know well about your syllabus of the subject in which paper you are going to attend GATE paper for year 2019.
2. Read each topic as given in GATE syllabus of the subject very carefully. Do not leave any topic atleast read basic of all topics. Although GATE paper need deep knowledge of subject but sometimes mare knowledge can be useful in some easy questions but don’t do it with a large number of topics otherwise it will cut your marks and as well as your rank. So try to prepare all topics very well.
Must check : GATE 2019 Syllabus
From 2014 there are two kinds of question you will face in GATE examination. First objective type and second numerical answer type. In objective type questions you have to select one option out of given options. In numerical answer type questions you have to answer using a virtual keypad. In numerical answer type questions there would be no any option you have to solve question completely and answer like we solve papers in our university examinations. GATE exam consists of 23 papers. A candidate can appear any one of these papers.
Must check : GATE 2019 Paper Pattern
3. After reading complete syllabus very well you have to take a guide either you can join any coaching or if you can’t join coaching than you should buy any book which contain 10-20 previous years papers so that you can know what kind of questions being asked in GATE examinations. If you need GATE papers than you can download them from GATE previous years papers section.
Must check : GATE 2019 Books
4. Candidates after reading the syllabus completely you should make a list in which subjects you are good, average and poor. Give more time to subjects in which you are poor because poor subjects will require more attention from you and will take more time than your commanding subjects. On the other hand give some time daily to your commanding subjects too so that they don’t washout from your mind after a whole one year of preparations.
Must check : GATE Previous Years Papers
5. Now make one another list of topics for each subject and decide limited time for each topic and try to complete that particular topic in that particular time period. If you would able to do this than you would complete your whole GATE syllabus on time and you would have plenty of time to last time preparations as well as revisions. As said “Practice makes man perfect” so practice as much as possible. This technique will save you in your last time preparation and help to overcome from last time confusions.
Must check : GATE 2019 Information Brochure
Anyhow if you were not able to complete the whole syllabus than you must be master in those topics which you did. Make sure about it from start of your preparation. Candidate can prepare subjects first which are more scoring at start. This technique will help you to rid of last time tension of scoring study. You can also choose some topics from each subject which more frequently asked in previous years and prepare them first.
If you need guidance and help you may join a coaching institute that will give you ready made study guidance but choose coaching which has good academic record in previous years and has experienced faculty. For not being pressurize in last time than make a time table and prepare according to that. If you want to join coaching than join it at start not in mid it will not help you much.
We will update here time to time. You guys check this post regularly.
All the best for GATE 2019 🙂
Click below given links to get further information.
|GATE 2021 Total Info||GATE 2021 Books||Free Notes 2021|
|IES 2021 Total Info||IES 2021 Books||Free Mock Tests 2021|
|JAM 2021 Total Info||JAM 2021 Books||Engg Diploma 2021|
|PSUs 2021 Total Info||M Tech 2021 Total Info||UGC NET 2021 Total Info|