“Are you searching best ugc net / jrf / slet public administration reference books?
Then you are at the right place. Just check below.”
UGC NET BOOKS
UGC NET Public Administration EXAM BOOKS (PAPER – 1)
UGC NET Public Administration EXAM BOOKS (PAPER – 2 & 3)
Public Administration is one of the popular subjects for candidates appearing for the UGC NET exam. It is the study of the principles, processes, and practices of government administration and management. The exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on behalf of the University Grants Commission (UGC) twice a year. To crack this exam, one needs to have a comprehensive understanding of the subject and must refer to the right set of books for preparation. In this article, we will provide you with some of the best UGC NET books for Public Administration.
- Public Administration by M Laxmikanth: This book is considered to be the Bible for Public Administration. It covers all the topics related to the subject in a comprehensive manner. The language used in the book is simple and easy to understand. The book is also helpful for other competitive exams such as UPSC, State PCS, and other civil services exams.
- Public Administration: Theory and Practice by B L Fadia and Kuldeep Fadia: This book is an excellent guide for UGC NET aspirants. It covers all the important topics such as administrative theories, personnel administration, financial administration, etc. The book also contains previous year’s question papers and practice papers for self-assessment.
- Public Administration: An Introduction by Rajni Goyal and Ramesh K Arora: This book is perfect for beginners who are new to the subject. It covers all the basic concepts related to Public Administration in a simple and easy-to-understand language. The book is well-structured and covers all the important topics required for the UGC NET exam.
- Public Administration: Concepts and Theories by Rumki Basu: This book is an excellent guide for candidates preparing for the UGC NET exam. It covers all the important topics such as public policy, organizational behavior, human resource management, etc. The language used in the book is simple and the content is well-structured.
- Public Administration: Concepts and Principles by S P Naidu and V S Prasad: This book is another popular choice among UGC NET aspirants. It covers all the important topics related to the subject and provides a comprehensive understanding of the subject. The book is well-structured and easy to understand.
Public Administration: A Reader edited by S R Maheshwari: This book is a collection of essays by various authors on different aspects of Public Administration. It covers all the important topics such as accountability, decentralization, e-governance, etc. The book is useful for candidates who want to have an in-depth understanding of the subject.
UGC NET Total Information & Guidance
Click below given links to get further information.
|IB ACIO Total Info||IBPS Clerk Total Info||BSNL JAO Total Info|
|OICL AO Total Info||UIIC Assistant Total Info||JAM Total Info|
|UGC NET Total Info||KVS Total Info||JAM 2023 Books|
|NIACL Assistant Total Info||CDS Total Info||NDA Total Info|