0 of 10 questions completed
Quiz instructions :
1. Total number of questions : 10
2. Time allowed : 10 minutes
3. Each Question carry 1 marks and No negative marking.
4. Don’t refresh the page. It will restart this quiz.
5. At the last of the quiz click on finish quiz tab to see the results.
Quiz Details :
1. You may use review question option to solve questions later.
2. You may also move forward or backward in order to solve questions.
3. You may solve questions randomly by selecting questions from question bar on top of the quiz.
4. We have paid utmost care to prepare this quiz error free. However, if you find any error or mistake. Please notify us along with the question number.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- General English 0%
- General Hindi 0%
- General Studies 0%
- Reasoning & Aptitude 0%
- Technical Knowledge 0%
Congratulations – you have completed the Quiz.
All the questions with answers of this quiz along with your responses are shown below. Just click on View Questions tab.
Correct answers are highlighted by a green bar while wrong answer are highlighted by a pink bar.
If you like this quiz. Please, Don’t forgot to Like, Share, Comment or Rate.
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
- Question 1 of 10
1. Question1 points
In a coding system, PEN is written as NZO and BAKR as CTSL. How can we write PRANK in that coding system ?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 2 of 10
2. Question1 points
By selling 200 oranges, there is a profit equal to the selling price of 40 oranges. Find gain per cent.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 3 of 10
3. Question1 points
How many numbers of bones in the human body of an adult ?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 4 of 10
4. Question1 points
What is the theme of the 2016 World Day for Audio Visual Heritage ?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 5 of 10
5. Question1 points
निम्नलिखित प्रश्न में दिए गए शब्द में प्रयुक्त संधि के प्रकार का चयन उसके नीचे दिए विकल्पों में से कीजिए –
- Question 6 of 10
6. Question1 points
पर्यायवाची शब्द का चयन कीजिए –
- Question 7 of 10
7. Question1 points
Out of the four alternatives suggested select the one which best expresses the same sentences in Passive (or Active) voice.
Mona was writing a letter to her father.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 8 of 10
8. Question1 points
Choose the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom printed below.
To see eye withCorrectIncorrect
- Question 9 of 10
9. Question1 points
A coin is tossed 7 times. Then the probability that at least 4 consecutive heads appear is :CorrectIncorrect
- Question 10 of 10
10. Question1 points
Number of solutions to the equation (1-i)x = 2x is :CorrectIncorrect
Click below given links to get further information.
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge