0 of 10 questions completed
Quiz instructions :
1. Total number of questions : 10
2. Time allowed : 10 minutes
3. Each Question carry 1 marks and No negative marking.
4. Don’t refresh the page. It will restart this quiz.
5. At the last of the quiz click on finish quiz tab to see the results.
Quiz Details :
1. You may use review question option to solve questions later.
2. You may also move forward or backward in order to solve questions.
3. You may solve questions randomly by selecting questions from question bar on top of the quiz.
4. We have paid utmost care to prepare this quiz error free. However, if you find any error or mistake. Please notify us along with the question number.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- General English 0%
- General Hindi 0%
- General Studies 0%
- Reasoning & Aptitude 0%
- Technical Knowledge 0%
Congratulations – you have completed the Quiz.
All the questions with answers of this quiz along with your responses are shown below. Just click on View Questions tab.
Correct answers are highlighted by a green bar while wrong answer are highlighted by a pink bar.
If you like this quiz. Please, Don’t forgot to Like, Share, Comment or Rate.
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
- Question 1 of 10
1. Question1 points
Directions :In the question given below, if the given interchanges are made in signs and numbers, which one of the four equations would be correct ?
Given Interchanges : Signs – and ÷ and numbers 4 and 8 :CorrectIncorrect
- Question 2 of 10
2. Question1 points
Pointing to a man in a photograph, Asha said, “His mother’s only daughter is my mother.” How is Asha related to that ?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 3 of 10
3. Question1 points
Water soluble vitamins are :CorrectIncorrect
- Question 4 of 10
4. Question1 points
Which technological giant has launched its first Cybersecurity Engagement Center (CSEC) in India ?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 5 of 10
5. Question1 points
वाक्यांश के लिए एक सार्थक शब्द –
हर काम को देर से करने वाला।CorrectIncorrect
- Question 6 of 10
6. Question1 points
पर्यायवाची शब्द का चयन कीजिए –
- Question 7 of 10
7. Question1 points
Choose one alternative which is opposite in meaning to the given word.
- Question 8 of 10
8. Question1 points
Choose the one which best expresses the meaning of the given word.
- Question 9 of 10
9. Question1 points
- Question 10 of 10
10. Question1 points
L[eat] is :CorrectIncorrect
RVUNL Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
Be a Part of the New & Next
Share the Knowledge