Name of organization : Railway Recruitment Board(RRB)
Type : Government of India, Ministry of Railways
Website : www.indianrailways.gov.in
Notification: Centralised Employment Notice No – 01/2018
Job Profile :
(1) Assistant Loco Pilot
(1) Assistant Loco Pilot : Rs. 19,000 (level-2)
(2) Technician : Rs. 19,000 (level-2)
Number of Vacancies : 26502 Posts
(1) Assistant Loco Pilot : 17673 Posts
(2) Technician : 8829 Posts
Education Qualification :
(1) Assistant Loco Pilot : Candidates should have passed Matriculation/ Class 10th Exam and must possess the qualification of ITI (NCVT/ SCVT) from any recognized board or institutions.
(2) Technician : Candidates should have passed Matriculation/ Class 10th Exam and must possess the qualification of ITI (NCVT/ SCVT) from any recognized board or institutions.
Minimum Percentage in Graduation : Not Mentioned.
Age Requirement (as on 01/07/2018) :
GEN (UR) candidates : 28 years
OBC (NCL) candidates : 31 years
SC / ST candidates : 33 years
How to apply : Visit Here – Click Here
Application Fee :
General/OBC candidates : Rs. 500/-
SC/ ST/ PWD candidates : Rs. 250/-
Important Dates :
Starting Date of Application : 03/02/2018
Last Date of Application : 05/03/2018
RRB (Railways) Notification :
Selection Procedure : Selection will be made based on the Computer Based Test (CBT).
Click below given links to get further information.
Be a Part of the New & Next
Share the Knowledge