0 of 10 questions completed
Quiz instructions :
1. Total number of questions : 10
2. Time allowed : 10 minutes
3. Each Question carry 1 marks and No negative marking.
4. Don’t refresh the page. It will restart this quiz.
5. At the last of the quiz click on finish quiz tab to see the results.
Quiz Details :
1. You may use review question option to solve questions later.
2. You may also move forward or backward in order to solve questions.
3. You may solve questions randomly by selecting questions from question bar on top of the quiz.
4. We have paid utmost care to prepare this quiz error free. However, if you find any error or mistake. Please notify us along with the question number.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- General English 0%
- General Hindi 0%
- General Studies 0%
- Reasoning & Aptitude 0%
- Technical Knowledge 0%
Congratulations – you have completed the Quiz.
All the questions with answers of this quiz along with your responses are shown below. Just click on View Questions tab.
Correct answers are highlighted by a green bar while wrong answer are highlighted by a pink bar.
If you like this quiz. Please, Don’t forgot to Like, Share, Comment or Rate.
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Question 1 of 10
1. Question1 points
Directions : In the below given question, a number series is given with one term missing. Choose the correct alternative that will continue the same pattern and replace the question mark in the given series :
10, 100, 200, 310, ?Correct
Question 2 of 10
2. Question1 points
A is the son of B. C, B’s sister, has a son D and a daughter E. F is the maternal uncle of D.
How is E related to F ?Correct
Question 3 of 10
3. Question1 points
Total volume of blood in a normal human being is :Correct
Question 4 of 10
4. Question1 points
India’s first ‘Design Yatra’ has started in which state ?Correct
Question 5 of 10
5. Question1 points
निम्नलिखित प्रश्न में दिए गए शब्द में प्रयुक्त संधि के प्रकार का चयन उसके नीचे दिए विकल्पों में से कीजिए-
Question 6 of 10
6. Question1 points
‘अंस और अंष‘ शब्द युग्म का अर्थ है।?Correct
Question 7 of 10
7. Question1 points
In the below given question, choose the word opposite in meaning to the given word.
Question 8 of 10
8. Question1 points
In the below given question, choose the most suitable “one word” for the given expressions.
Government by a ruler who has unlimited power.Correct
Question 9 of 10
9. Question1 points
is a differential equation of :Correct
Question 10 of 10
10. Question1 points
Four persons are selected at random out of 3 men, 2 women and 4 children. The probability that there are exactly 2 children in the selection is :Correct
RVUNL Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
Be a Part of the New & Next
Share the Knowledge