0 of 10 questions completed
Quiz instructions :
1. Total number of questions : 10
2. Time allowed : 10 minutes
3. Each Question carry 1 marks and No negative marking.
4. Don’t refresh the page. It will restart this quiz.
5. At the last of the quiz click on finish quiz tab to see the results.
Quiz Details :
1. You may use review question option to solve questions later.
2. You may also move forward or backward in order to solve questions.
3. You may solve questions randomly by selecting questions from question bar on top of the quiz.
4. We have paid utmost care to prepare this quiz error free. However, if you find any error or mistake. Please notify us along with the question number.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- General Studies 0%
- Reasoning & Aptitude 0%
- Technical Knowledge 0%
Congratulations – you have completed the Quiz.
All the questions with answers of this quiz along with your responses are shown below. Just click on View Questions tab.
Correct answers are highlighted by a green bar while wrong answer are highlighted by a pink bar.
If you like this quiz. Please, Don’t forgot to Like, Share, Comment or Rate.
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Question 1 of 10
1. Question1 points
Which public sector bank has launched mobile wallet “Bataua” for digital payments ?Correct
Question 2 of 10
2. Question1 points
Which film has won the Golden Bear Award at the 67th Berlin International Film Festival-2017 ?Correct
Question 3 of 10
3. Question1 points
ELFA, GLHA, ILJA, …….. , MLNACorrect
Question 4 of 10
4. Question1 points
CONDUCTOR : ORCHESTRACorrect
Question 5 of 10
5. Question1 points
A hall is 15 m long and 12 m broad. If the sum of the areas of the floor and the ceiling is equal to the sum of the areas of four walls, the volume of the hall is :Correct
Question 6 of 10
6. Question1 points
If the poles of a system lie on the imaginary axis, the system will be :Correct
Question 7 of 10
7. Question1 points
Out of the following methods of heating the one which is independent of supply frequency is :Correct
Question 8 of 10
8. Question1 points
The fact that a conductor carries more current on the surface as compared to core, is known as :Correct
Question 9 of 10
9. Question1 points
A saturable core reactor is basically a :Correct
Question 10 of 10
10. Question1 points
Reactance relay is normally preferred for protection against :Correct
Click below given links to get further information.
|GATE 2023 Total Info||GATE 2023 Books||Free Notes 2022|
|IES 2023 Total Info||IES 2023 Books||Free Mock Tests 2022|
|JAM 2023 Total Info||JAM 2023 Books||Engg Diploma 2022|
|PSUs 2022 Total Info||M Tech 2022 Total Info||UGC NET 2022 Total Info|