- 0.1 Quiz-summary
- 0.2 Information
- 0.3 Results
- 0.4 Categories
- 1 Related Posts
- 2 Rajasthan High Court Class IV Total Information & Guidance
0 of 10 questions completed
Quiz instructions :
1. Total number of questions : 10
2. Time allowed : 10 minutes
3. Each Question carry 1 marks and No negative marking.
4. Don’t refresh the page. It will restart this quiz.
5. At the last of the quiz click on finish quiz tab to see the results.
Quiz Details :
1. You may use review question option to solve questions later.
2. You may also move forward or backward in order to solve questions.
3. You may solve questions randomly by selecting questions from question bar on top of the quiz.
4. We have paid utmost care to prepare this quiz error free. However, if you find any error or mistake. Please notify us along with the question number.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- General English 0%
Congratulations – you have completed the Quiz.
All the questions with answers of this quiz along with your responses are shown below. Just click on View Questions tab.
Correct answers are highlighted by a green bar while wrong answer are highlighted by a pink bar.
If you like this quiz. Please, Don’t forgot to Like, Share, Comment or Rate.
Question 1 of 10
1. Question1 points
Choose the most suitable article to fill the blank.
I love living in this …….. city.Correct
Question 2 of 10
2. Question1 points
Choose the most suitable preposition to fill the blank.
Muriel is the girl ……. black hair.Correct
Question 3 of 10
3. Question1 points
Choose the most suitable tense to fill the blank.
If it’s sunny tomorrow, maybe we …….. go to the beach.Correct
Question 4 of 10
4. Question1 points
In the following question, four spellings are given for a word. Pick the right choice which has the correct spelling.Correct
Question 5 of 10
5. Question1 points
Choose the one which can be substituted for the given sentence.
The study of ancient societies :Correct
Question 6 of 10
6. Question1 points
Opposite of “SMART”Correct
Question 7 of 10
7. Question1 points
Choose the word which is most nearly the same in meaning as the word given in bold.
Question 8 of 10
8. Question1 points
Which of the following is a suffix ?Correct
Question 9 of 10
9. Question1 points
Choose the one which best expresses the given sentence in Passive/Active voice.
He is said to be very rich.Correct
Question 10 of 10
10. Question1 points
Out of the four alternatives suggested select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech.
The teacher said, “Be quiet, boys.”Correct
|Rajasthan High Court Books
|1.||Class IV 2021 Notification »|
|2.||Class IV 2021 Paper Pattern »|
|3.||Class IV 2021 Syllabus »|
|4.||Class IV 2021 Books »|
|6.||Class IV Expected Cut-off Marks »|
|5.||Class IV Previous Years Papers »|
|7.||Class IV Free Mock Tests »|
Click below given links to get further information.
|IB ACIO Total Info||IBPS Clerk Total Info||BSNL JAO Total Info|
|OICL AO Total Info||UIIC Assistant Total Info||JAM Total Info|
|UGC NET Total Info||KVS Total Info||JAM 2023 Books|
|NIACL Assistant Total Info||CDS Total Info||NDA Total Info|