“Are you searching best uppsc ae agriculture engineering reference books?
Then you are at the right place. Just check below.”
AE (AGRICULTURE ENGINEERING)- BOOKS
Aspirants who are preparing for the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Assistant Engineer (Agriculture) exam need to have a good understanding of the syllabus and should also refer to the best books for exam preparation. The exam tests the candidates on various topics related to agriculture engineering, and the right study material can help them prepare well.
Here are some of the best books for UPPSC AE (Agriculture) exam preparation:
- Principles of Agricultural Engineering, Volume I & II by T. P. Ojha: This book is considered one of the best books for agriculture engineering students. It covers a wide range of topics from the basics of agricultural engineering to advanced topics. It is also a recommended book for UPPSC AE exam preparation.
- Agricultural Process Engineering by S. M. Chaplin and P. R. Jowitt: This book covers the principles and applications of agricultural engineering in various agricultural processes such as harvesting, post-harvesting, and food processing. It also covers topics such as crop storage, drying, and preservation.
- Farm Power and Machinery Management by Donnell Hunt: This book covers the various aspects of farm power, machinery management, and their maintenance. It is a useful book for UPPSC AE (Agriculture) exam preparation as it covers topics such as farm implements, soil tillage, and soil conservation.
- Irrigation Engineering by R. N. Reddy: This book is a comprehensive guide on irrigation engineering, which is an essential topic for the UPPSC AE (Agriculture) exam. It covers topics such as types of irrigation, water management, irrigation structures, and irrigation design.
- Soil and Water Conservation Engineering by R. Suresh and V. Sundaram: This book covers the principles and practices of soil and water conservation engineering, which is an important topic for the UPPSC AE (Agriculture) exam. It covers topics such as soil erosion, conservation structures, water management, and watershed management.
- Elements of Agricultural Engineering by Jagdishwar Sahay: This book covers the basics of agricultural engineering and is a good book for beginners. It covers topics such as soil mechanics, irrigation, drainage, farm power, and machinery.
Agricultural Engineering Fundamentals and Applications by Pradeep Kumar and Vishal Gupta: This book covers the principles and applications of agricultural engineering and is a recommended book for UPPSC AE (Agriculture) exam preparation. It covers topics such as farm machinery, soil and water conservation, agricultural processing, and renewable energy sources.
UPPSC AE Total Information & Guidance
Click below given links to get further information.
|GATE 2024 Total Info||GATE 2024 Books||Free Notes 2023|
|IES 2024 Total Info||IES 2024 Books||Free Mock Tests 2023|
|JAM 2024 Total Info||JAM 2024 Books||Engg Diploma 2023|
|PSUs 2023 Total Info||M Tech 2023 Total Info||UGC NET 2023 Total Info|