0 of 10 questions completed
Quiz instructions :
1. Total number of questions : 10
2. Time allowed : 10 minutes
3. Each Question carry 1 marks and No negative marking.
4. Don’t refresh the page. It will restart this quiz.
5. At the last of the quiz click on finish quiz tab to see the results.
Quiz Details :
1. You may use review question option to solve questions later.
2. You may also move forward or backward in order to solve questions.
3. You may solve questions randomly by selecting questions from question bar on top of the quiz.
4. We have paid utmost care to prepare this quiz error free. However, if you find any error or mistake. Please notify us along with the question number.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- General English 0%
- General Studies 0%
- Reasoning & Aptitude 0%
- Technical Knowledge 0%
Congratulations – you have completed the Quiz.
All the questions with answers of this quiz along with your responses are shown below. Just click on View Questions tab.
Correct answers are highlighted by a green bar while wrong answer are highlighted by a pink bar.
If you like this quiz. Please, Don’t forgot to Like, Share, Comment or Rate.
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Question 1 of 10
1. Question1 points
In a class, there are 18 boys who are over 160 cm tall. If these constitute three-fourths of the boys and the total number of boys is two-thirds of the total number of students in the class, what is the number of girls in the class ?Correct
Question 2 of 10
2. Question1 points
D is taller than C and E. A is not as tall as E. C is taller than A. D is not as tall as B. Who among them is next to the tallest one ?Correct
Question 3 of 10
3. Question1 points
Atom bomb is based on the principle of ?Correct
Question 4 of 10
4. Question1 points
Who has won the 2016 Man Booker Prize ?Correct
Question 5 of 10
5. Question1 points
निम्नलिखित में से सही विलोम शब्द का चुनाव कीजिए।
Question 6 of 10
6. Question1 points
निम्नलिखित में से सही शब्द-शुद्धि का चुनाव कीजिए।Correct
Question 7 of 10
7. Question1 points
Out of the four alternatives suggested select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech.
He said to her,”Are you coming to the party?”Correct
Question 8 of 10
8. Question1 points
In each of the following question, choose the correctly spelt word.Correct
Question 9 of 10
9. Question1 points
The value of is :Correct
Question 10 of 10
10. Question1 points
If x is real, then the value of the expression lies between :Correct
RVUNL Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge