“What is the age limit for CDS 2018 exam ?
What is the attempt limit for CDS 2017 exam ?
What is the percentage criteria for upcoming CDS exam ?
You all must have this kind of questions in your mind. Below article will solve this puzzle of yours. Just take a look.”
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) organize Combined Defence Services (CDS) exam every year. NDA (National Defence Academy) exam, CDS (Combined Defence Service) exam and AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) exam are the three written exams conducted for enrollment of officers into the Indian Army, Indian Navy & Indian Air Force.
NDA & CDS exams are for the induction of officers into the three wings i .e., Army, Navy and Air Force & AFCAT exam is for only Air Force. Here using this article we are providing you all information about the age , attempt & percentage limit for CDS exam.
Candidates have asked us many times that
what is the age limit for CDS examination ?
We are here providing complete information about age limit criteria of CDS examination.
(1) CDS (I) 2017 :
(1) For IMA : Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January 1993 and not later than 1st January 1998 only are eligible.
(2) For Indian Naval Academy : Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January 1993 and not later than 1st January 1998 only are eligible.
(3) For Air Force Academy Age : 20 to 24 Years as on 1st January 2017 i.e. born not earlier than 02 January 1993 and not later than 01 January 1997 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 Yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 02 January 1991 and not later than 01 January 1997) only are eligible.
(4) For Officers’ Training Academy (SSC Course for Men) : Male candidates (married or unmarried) born not earlier than 2nd January 1992 and not later than 1st January 1998 only are eligible.
(5) For Officers, Training Academy (SSC Women Non-Technical Course) : Unmarried Women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1992 and not later than 1st January 1998.
Must Check : CDS Eligibility Criteria
Q.1 – Is there any age limit for applying CDS 2018 exam ?
(1) IMA : 19-24 Years
(2) NA : 19-22 Years
(3) AFA : 19-23 Years
(4) OTA : 19-25 Years
Explanation : The age limit for CDS examinations is as written above (there is no age relaxation).
Q.2 – Is there any attempt limit for attending CDS 2018 exam ?
A.2 – No.
Explanation : There is no restrictions over no of attempts rather there is age limit.
Q.3 – Is there any percentage limit for applying CDS 2018 exam ?
A.3 – No.
Explanation : There is no percentage limit for applying CDS 2018 exam.
Must check : CDS FAQs – 2016-2017
“Candidates are advised to refer official UPSC CDS examination notification for complete information.”
CDS Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
Be a Part of the New & Next
Share the Knowledge