Job Profile :
1. Job of Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk(ECRC) is to issue computerized reserved tickets for Railway passengers and to respond to inquiries regarding issue of the same or helping the passengers to plan their travel.
2. The job is only indoor, in most of the places in air conditioned offices. As such it is one of the best available posts for ladies in Indian Railways.
3. In most of the stations ECRC works in two shifts on alternate days – from 8-14 hrs and 14-22 hrs. In some small stations where the earnings are less, only one person works in one shift, the timings adjusted suitably as per local conditions.
Pay Scale :
Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 /- & Grade Pay – Rs. 2,800 /-
Educational Qualification :
Degree from recognized University or its equivalent.
Age Limit :
Age Group 18-32 Years Lower Data of Birth for All 01.01.1998 Upper Data of Birth UR - 02.01.1984 OBC - 02.01.1981 SC/ST - 02.01.1979 UR(PWD) - 02.01.1974 OBC(PWD) - 02.01.1971 SC/ST(PWD) - 02.01.1969
Examination Fee :
(1) UR/OBC male candidates = Rs. 100/-
(2) SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen / Women/ Minorities/ Persons with Disabilities/Economically backward classes = No examination fee
Selection Process :
Single stage Computer Based Test followed by document verification.
Application Form Details :
How to apply : Click Here
Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk(ECRC) Paper Pattern, Syllabus & Books :
Click below given links to get further information.
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge