Name of organization : Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
Type : Public Service Commission Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
Website : http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
Job Profile :
(1) Assistant Conservator
(2) Range Forest Officer
(1) Assistant Conservator : Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- Grade Pay – 5400/- Group “B”, Gazetted
(2) Range Forest Officer : Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- Grade Pay – 4800/- Group “B”, Gazetted
Number of Vacancies : 137 posts
(1) Assistant Conservator : 17 posts
(2) Range Forest Officer : 120 posts
Academic Qualifications :
(1) Assistant Conservator : A Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subject namely Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Geology, Forestry, Statistics or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
(2) Range Forest Officer : A Bachelor’s Degree with two or more of the subjects, namely Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Forestry, Geology, Agriculture, Statistics, Horticulture and Environment or Bechelor’s Degree in Agriculture or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science.
Minimum Percentage in Graduation : Not Mentioned.
Age requirement : (01/07/017)
General candidates : 21-40 years
OBC candidates : 21-43 years
SC/ST candidates : 21-45 years
How to apply :
Visit : http://uppsc.up.nic.in/CandidateHomePage.html
Application Fee :
General candidates : Rs. 125/-
OBC candidates : Rs. 125/-
SC/ST/PWD candidates : Rs. 65/-
PWD candidates : Rs. 25/-
Important Dates :
Start Date of Application : 05/05/2017
Last Date of Application : 05/06/2017
UPPSC Notification :
Selection Procedure :
1- Online test (preliminary & main examinations).
2- The final selection will be done after interview.
UPPSC Guide Books
Products from Amazon.in
Click below given links to get further information.
IB ACIO Total Info IBPS Clerk Total Info BSNL JAO Total Info OICL AO Total Info UIIC Assistant Total Info JAM Total Info UGC NET Total Info KVS Total Info JAM 2018 Books NIACL Assistant Total Info CDS Total Info NDA Total Info
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge