We hope all of you UPSC CSE aspirants are preparing well for UPSC CSE 2017 exam. UPSC CSE 2017 Admit card is now available to download from May 22, 2017. UPSC CSE 2017 exam will conduct by UPSC at various exam centers across the country.
The admit card of UPSC CSE 2017 will be available on UPSC official website on the date mentioned by the UPSC office. As you all knows UPSC CSE 2017 exam is organized by UPSC every year, Last year approximately 10 lakh candidates were enrolled for this exam.
Candidates need to visit UPSC official website on or after May 22, 2017. Candidates have to log into their account and download their UPSC CSE 2017 Admit Card from May 22, 2017. There will be nearly 72 examination centers in various states and union territories across the country.
Must Check : UPSC CSE 2017 Exam Centers/Cities List
How to download UPSC CSE 2017 Admit Card ?
(1) First visit the official website of UPSC CSE 2017 : Click here
(2) Read Important Instructions & Click “Yes”.
(3) Select any one out of Registration ID or Roll Number.
(4) Enter Registration ID and password.
(5) Enter your Date of Birth.
(6) Enter Random Image Code.
(7) Click on Submit.
(8) Download and print the admit card / hall ticket.
Must Read : UPSC CSE 2017 Exam Instructions
UPSC CSE 2017 Admit Login
UPSC CSE Sample Admit Card Image
* Click to Enlarge Image
UPSC CSE 2017 Admit Card Contain :
(1) Candidate Details :
1. Name of the Candidate
2. Roll Number of the Candidate
3. Father’s Name
4. Mother’s Name
(2) Examination Details :
1. Examination Date & Time
2. Examination Centre Allotted : Address & Corresponding Code
Must Check : UPSC CSE 2017 Selection Procedure
UPSC CSE Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge