BARC (OCES/DGFS) 2019 exam Admit card will be available from 15th February,, 2019. So candidates need to visit BARC (OCES/DGFS) 2019 official website on or after 15th February, 2019.
Must Check : BARC (OCES/DGFS) 2019 Admit Card
Here we are providing some Instructions list to the candidates which they need to follow before, during & after BARC (OCES/DGFS) 2019 examination. Some of these instructions are really-really important from exam point of view. So each BARC (OCES/DGFS) 2019 aspirant must atleast once read these all instruction carefully. So that he/she can avoid such silly mistakes in BARC (OCES/DGFS) 2019 examination. You may also find such instruction on your BARC (OCES/DGFS) 2019 exam admit card.
Must Check : BARC (OCES/DGFS) 2019 Exam Centers / Cities List
BARC (OCES/DGFS) 2019 Exam Instructions
All BARC (OCES/DGFS) 2019 exam candidates advised to read all these instructions carefully.
1. Please ensure that all the information on the admit card including photograph, signature and bar code are clearly visible on the printout.
2. In case of any discrepancy in the admit card information, please contact our help desk immediately.
3. This admit card mus t not be mutilated or tampered with.
4. Candidate’s entry into the test centre is subject to the verification of the admit card. If the details/information in the admit card is found to be tampered with, and/or is in disagreement with the candidate’s particulars available with the test centre-in-charge, the candidate will not be permitted to attempt the test.
5. In addition to the admit card, following documents shall also be brought to the test centre :
a. Valid photo identity card (such as passport/driving license/adhar/voter’s card/identity card issued by the candidate’s college etc.).
b. Original 10th (or equivalent) mark sheet.
c. Valid proof of category, in case of male candidates availing fee exemption.
6. Candidates reporting to the test centre after the reporting time will not be permitted to appear for the test.
7. Candidate shall sign in the space provided in this admit card only in the presence of the Invigilator.
8. The online objective type test will be of 2 hours duration with 100 questions.
9. Use of calculators/logarithmic tables etc is not permitted.
10. Candidates are not allowed to bring any personal belongings like mobile phones/camera/data storage devices/books/bags etc inside the room for Online Test.
11. Your candidature is provisional and subject to satisfying all the prescribed eligibility criteria.
12. If your photo is illegible or small in the Admit Card print out, you must bring an additional copy of your recent passport size photograph and hand over the same at the Registration Desk .
Please read all these instructions at least once before attending online BARC (OCES/DGFS) 2019 exam. Candidates may find all these instructions on the back side of admit card. BARC provided two kind of instructions General as well as Online Test Instructions. Both kind of Instructions are essential for every candidate.
Click below given links to get further information.
Be a Part of the New & Next
Share the Knowledge