0 of 10 questions completed
Quiz instructions :
1. Total number of questions : 10
2. Time allowed : 10 minutes
3. Each Question carry 1 marks and No negative marking.
4. Don’t refresh the page. It will restart this quiz.
5. At the last of the quiz click on finish quiz tab to see the results.
Quiz Details :
1. You may use review question option to solve questions later.
2. You may also move forward or backward in order to solve questions.
3. You may solve questions randomly by selecting questions from question bar on top of the quiz.
4. We have paid utmost care to prepare this quiz error free. However, if you find any error or mistake. Please notify us along with the question number.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Technical Knowledge 0%
Congratulations – you have completed the Quiz.
All the questions with answers of this quiz along with your responses are shown below. Just click on View Questions tab.
Correct answers are highlighted by a green bar while wrong answer are highlighted by a pink bar.
If you like this quiz. Please, Don’t forgot to Like, Share, Comment or Rate.
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Question 1 of 10
1. Question1 points
The Law that governs the force between the two electric charges is called :Correct
Question 2 of 10
2. Question1 points
The S.I. Unit of electric current is :Correct
Question 3 of 10
3. Question1 points
Ohm’s law is not applicable to :Correct
Question 4 of 10
4. Question1 points
According to KVL, the algebraic sum of all IR drops and e.m.f.s in any closed loop of a network is always :Correct
Question 5 of 10
5. Question1 points
Norton’s equivalent circuit consists of :Correct
Question 6 of 10
6. Question1 points
The capacity of a cell is measured in :Correct
Question 7 of 10
7. Question1 points
If p is the magnetic moment of a bar magnet in a magnetic field, than maximum value of the torque is :Correct
Question 8 of 10
8. Question1 points
A magnetic field of induction 10 tesla acts along the axis of a coil of area 10 m2 with 20 turn. The magnetic flux linked with the coil is :Correct
Question 9 of 10
9. Question1 points
When the separation between two charges is increased, the electric potential energy of the charges :Correct
Question 10 of 10
10. Question1 points
Work is a product of :Correct
|BSNL JE Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
|GATE 2024 Total Info||GATE 2024 Books||Free Notes 2023|
|IES 2024 Total Info||IES 2024 Books||Free Mock Tests 2023|
|JAM 2024 Total Info||JAM 2024 Books||Engg Diploma 2023|
|PSUs 2023 Total Info||M Tech 2023 Total Info||UGC NET 2023 Total Info|