0 of 10 questions completed
Quiz instructions :
1. Total number of questions : 10
2. Time allowed : 10 minutes
3. Each Question carry 1 marks and No negative marking.
4. Don’t refresh the page. It will restart this quiz.
5. At the last of the quiz click on finish quiz tab to see the results.
Quiz Details :
1. You may use review question option to solve questions later.
2. You may also move forward or backward in order to solve questions.
3. You may solve questions randomly by selecting questions from question bar on top of the quiz.
4. We have paid utmost care to prepare this quiz error free. However, if you find any error or mistake. Please notify us along with the question number.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Technical Knowledge 0%
Congratulations – you have completed the Quiz.
All the questions with answers of this quiz along with your responses are shown below. Just click on View Questions tab.
Correct answers are highlighted by a green bar while wrong answer are highlighted by a pink bar.
If you like this quiz. Please, Don’t forgot to Like, Share, Comment or Rate.
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Question 1 of 10
1. Question1 points
In the case of insulators, as the temperature decreases, its resistivity :Correct
Question 2 of 10
2. Question1 points
The drift velocity of an electron depends on :Correct
Question 3 of 10
3. Question1 points
Barrier potential of PN junction decreases as temperature :Correct
Question 4 of 10
4. Question1 points
When an N-P-N transistor is used as an amplifier then :Correct
Question 5 of 10
5. Question1 points
A BJT is ……… controlled and the FET is ……… controlled device.Correct
Question 6 of 10
6. Question1 points
The transconductance curve of JFET which is also called as square law curve is :Correct
Question 7 of 10
7. Question1 points
The main application of the enhancement mode MOSFET is :Correct
Question 8 of 10
8. Question1 points
The active components of the IC’s are formed in :Correct
Question 9 of 10
9. Question1 points
If the feedback signal is returned to the input in series with the applied voltage, the input impedance :Correct
Question 10 of 10
10. Question1 points
In a class-A amplifier, conduction extends over 360° because Q-point is :Correct
|BSNL JE Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
|GATE 2021 Total Info||GATE 2021 Books||Free Notes 2020|
|IES 2021 Total Info||IES 2021 Books||Free Mock Tests 2020|
|JAM 2021 Total Info||JAM 2021 Books||Engg Diploma 2020|
|PSUs 2020 Total Info||M Tech 2020 Total Info||UGC NET 2020 Total Info|