0 of 10 questions completed
Quiz instructions :
1. Total number of questions : 10
2. Time allowed : 10 minutes
3. Each Question carry 1 marks and No negative marking.
4. Don’t refresh the page. It will restart this quiz.
5. At the last of the quiz click on finish quiz tab to see the results.
Quiz Details :
1. You may use review question option to solve questions later.
2. You may also move forward or backward in order to solve questions.
3. You may solve questions randomly by selecting questions from question bar on top of the quiz.
4. We have paid utmost care to prepare this quiz error free. However, if you find any error or mistake. Please notify us along with the question number.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Technical Knowledge 0%
Congratulations – you have completed the Quiz.
All the questions with answers of this quiz along with your responses are shown below. Just click on View Questions tab.
Correct answers are highlighted by a green bar while wrong answer are highlighted by a pink bar.
If you like this quiz. Please, Don’t forgot to Like, Share, Comment or Rate.
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Question 1 of 10
1. Question1 points
Amplitude modulation is used for broadcasting because as compared to other system :Correct
Question 2 of 10
2. Question1 points
If signal band limited to fm is sampled at a rate less than 2 fm., the reconstructed signal will :Correct
Question 3 of 10
3. Question1 points
The most common device used for detection in radio receives is a/an :Correct
Question 4 of 10
4. Question1 points
In communication the sampling technique leads to –Correct
Question 5 of 10
5. Question1 points
Pulse modulation is often used in –Correct
Question 6 of 10
6. Question1 points
All output pulses are at full transmitter power for a strong signal in all of the following except –Correct
Question 7 of 10
7. Question1 points
DM is Preferred because –Correct
Question 8 of 10
8. Question1 points
ASK, BPSK, QPSK and DPSK are examples of following encoding :Correct
Question 9 of 10
9. Question1 points
The reflex klystron is often preferred to the two cavity klystron oscillator because the former :Correct
Question 10 of 10
10. Question1 points
MASER finds application in :
Click below given links to get further information.
Be a Part of the New & Next
Share the Knowledge