0 of 10 questions completed
Quiz instructions :
1. Total number of questions : 10
2. Time allowed : 10 minutes
3. Each Question carry 1 marks and No negative marking.
4. Don’t refresh the page. It will restart this quiz.
5. At the last of the quiz click on finish quiz tab to see the results.
Quiz Details :
1. You may use review question option to solve questions later.
2. You may also move forward or backward in order to solve questions.
3. You may solve questions randomly by selecting questions from question bar on top of the quiz.
4. We have paid utmost care to prepare this quiz error free. However, if you find any error or mistake. Please notify us along with the question number.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Technical Knowledge 0%
Congratulations – you have completed the Quiz.
All the questions with answers of this quiz along with your responses are shown below. Just click on View Questions tab.
Correct answers are highlighted by a green bar while wrong answer are highlighted by a pink bar.
If you like this quiz. Please, Don’t forgot to Like, Share, Comment or Rate.
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Question 1 of 10
1. Question1 points
A logic gate is an electronic circuit which :Correct
Question 2 of 10
2. Question1 points
Which of the following is used extensively where lowest power consumption is necessary ?Correct
Question 3 of 10
3. Question1 points
Without any additional circuitry, an 8:1 MUX can be used to obtain :Correct
Question 4 of 10
4. Question1 points
The complement of AB+BC’+CD’ is :Correct
Question 5 of 10
5. Question1 points
The following expression when simplified will become XY(X’YZ +X’Y’Z’+XY’Z) :Correct
Question 6 of 10
6. Question1 points
The fast carry or look-ahead carry circuits found in most 4-bit parallel-adder circuits :Correct
Question 7 of 10
7. Question1 points
A blank EPROM has :Correct
Question 8 of 10
8. Question1 points
One application of a digital multiplexer is to facilitate :Correct
Question 9 of 10
9. Question1 points
11001, 1001 and 111001 correspond to the 2’s complement representation of which one of the following sets of number ?Correct
Question 10 of 10
10. Question1 points
A 4-bit R/2R digital-to-analog(DAC) converter has a reference of 5 volts. What is the analog output for the input code 1010 :Correct
|BSNL JE Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
|GATE 2021 Total Info||GATE 2021 Books||Free Notes 2021|
|IES 2021 Total Info||IES 2021 Books||Free Mock Tests 2021|
|JAM 2021 Total Info||JAM 2021 Books||Engg Diploma 2021|
|PSUs 2021 Total Info||M Tech 2021 Total Info||UGC NET 2021 Total Info|