“Are you searching best csir ugc chemical science reference books?
Then you are at the right place. Just check below.”
CSIR UGC NET BOOKS
CSIR UGC NET: GENERAL APTITUDE BOOKS
CSIR UGC NET: CHEMICAL SCIENCE EXAM GUIDES
CSIR UGC NET: CHEMICAL SCIENCE SOLVED PAPERS
CSIR UGC NET is one of the most prestigious national level exams in India for those aspiring to pursue a career in research and teaching in various fields of Science and Technology. The exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on behalf of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) twice a year in June and December.
One of the most important aspects of preparing for any exam is to choose the right study material. In the case of the CSIR UGC NET exam, choosing the right books is crucial. Here, we will discuss the best CSIR UGC NET books for Chemical Sciences.
- Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd: This is one of the most popular books for Organic Chemistry. It covers all the important topics in a very lucid and easy-to-understand language. The book has been designed keeping in mind the needs of students preparing for various competitive exams including CSIR UGC NET.
- Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee: This book is considered the Bible of Inorganic Chemistry. It covers all the important topics in great detail and is widely recommended by experts and toppers.
- Physical Chemistry by P.W. Atkins: This is an excellent book for Physical Chemistry. It covers all the important topics in a very clear and concise manner. The book is well-structured and contains numerous solved examples and practice problems.
- Principles of Instrumental Analysis by Skoog, Holler and Crouch: This is an excellent book for Analytical Chemistry. It covers all the important topics related to various analytical techniques including Spectroscopy, Chromatography, Electrochemistry, and Mass Spectrometry.
- Molecular Symmetry and Group Theory by Alan Vincent: This is an excellent book for Group Theory and Symmetry. It covers all the important topics related to various symmetry operations, molecular vibrations, and molecular orbitals.
- Quantum Chemistry by Ira N. Levine: This is a very good book for Quantum Chemistry. It covers all the important topics related to Quantum Mechanics, Atomic Structure, and Molecular Structure.
- Advanced Organic Chemistry by Jerry March: This is an excellent book for those who want to go deeper into Organic Chemistry. It covers all the important topics related to various organic reactions, mechanisms, and stereochemistry.
- Biochemistry by Lubert Stryer: This is an excellent book for Biochemistry. It covers all the important topics related to various biomolecules, enzymes, and metabolic pathways.
- Chemical Kinetics and Reaction Dynamics by Santosh K. Upadhyay: This is an excellent book for Chemical Kinetics. It covers all the important topics related to various reaction mechanisms, rate laws, and reaction dynamics.
Principles of Polymerization by George Odian: This is an excellent book for Polymer Chemistry. It covers all the important topics related to various polymerization reactions, polymer properties, and applications.
CSIR UGC NET Total Information & Guidance
Click below given links to get further information.
|IB ACIO Total Info||IBPS Clerk Total Info||BSNL JAO Total Info|
|OICL AO Total Info||UIIC Assistant Total Info||JAM Total Info|
|UGC NET Total Info||KVS Total Info||JAM 2023 Books|
|NIACL Assistant Total Info||CDS Total Info||NDA Total Info|