0 of 10 questions completed
Quiz instructions :
1. Total number of questions : 10
2. Time allowed : 10 minutes
3. Each Question carry 1 marks and No negative marking.
4. Don’t refresh the page. It will restart this quiz.
5. At the last of the quiz click on finish quiz tab to see the results.
Quiz Details :
1. You may use review question option to solve questions later.
2. You may also move forward or backward in order to solve questions.
3. You may solve questions randomly by selecting questions from question bar on top of the quiz.
4. We have paid utmost care to prepare this quiz error free. However, if you find any error or mistake. Please notify us along with the question number.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Current Affairs 0%
- General Studies 0%
- Reasoning & Aptitude 0%
- Technical Knowledge 0%
Congratulations – you have completed the Quiz.
All the questions with answers of this quiz along with your responses are shown below. Just click on View Questions tab.
Correct answers are highlighted by a green bar while wrong answer are highlighted by a pink bar.
If you like this quiz. Please, Don’t forgot to Like, Share, Comment or Rate.
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Question 1 of 10
1. Question1 points
“Mitra Shakti 2016” the joint military exercise has been started between India and which country ?Correct
Question 2 of 10
2. Question1 points
The process of nuclear fusion is involved in :Correct
Question 3 of 10
3. Question1 points
A series is given with one term missing. Choose the correct alternative from the given ones :
BDGI, KMPR, ?, CEHJCorrect
Question 4 of 10
4. Question1 points
L stands for addition, P stands for equal to, Q stands for greater than, R stands for less than, M stands for subtraction, N stands for multiplication and O stands for division. In each of the four alternatives only one expression is correct according to the letter symbols. Identify that expression.Correct
Question 5 of 10
5. Question1 points
The average of six consecutive even integers is 37. Find the average of the next five consecutive odd integers.Correct
Question 6 of 10
6. Question1 points
Step up transformer increase :Correct
Question 7 of 10
7. Question1 points
Which rectifier requires four diodes :Correct
Question 8 of 10
8. Question1 points
Moving iron instruments can be used :Correct
Question 9 of 10
9. Question1 points
The ferranti effect is observed in :Correct
Question 10 of 10
10. Question1 points
Digital computer can be made using :Correct
SSC JE Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
|GATE Total Info||GATE 2020 Books||Free Notes|
|IES Total Info||IES 2020 Books||Free Mock Tests|
|JAM Total Info||JAM 2020 Books||Engg Diploma|
|PSUs Total Info||M Tech Total Info||UGC NET Total Info|