An online interface will be provided by GATE 2017 organizing institution (Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee) for candidate interaction with the GATE Office. This interface is known as GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS).
Web address for GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) is :
Must Check : How to Fill GATE 2017 Online Application Form
This GOAPS can be accessed from the website of the respective Zonal GATE Offices or from the website of the GATE 2017 Organizing Institute.
“GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) Website will Open from 1st September 2016.”
Must Check : GATE 2017 Important Dates
A candidate may use this GOAPS interface for many applications like :
1. Filling the online application form of GATE 2017.
2. Uploading various kind of files like photograph, signature and other documents like graduation certificate/ certificate from Principal, caste certificate (if applicable) etc.
3. Paying the application fee through net-banking or debit card or e-challan.
4. Checking the Status of your application form: Received, Under Scrutiny, Accepted, Defect Status, Status after Rectification, Rejected with Valid Reasons, Admit Card Ready for Download, etc.
5. Contacting the zonal GATE Office in case of any queries/problems.
6. Downloading the Admit Card.
7. Viewing your answers, marks and GATE score.
The login to this interface uses your GOAPS password. Keep your password information safe and do not disclose it to anyone.
Click below given links to get further information.
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge