GATE 2020 Application Form / GATE 2020 Registration Form – An online interface will be provided by GATE 2020 organizing institution (Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi) for candidate interaction with the GATE Office. This interface is known as GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS).
Web address for GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) is :
Must Check : How to Fill GATE 2020 Online Application Form
This GOAPS can be accessed from the website of the respective Zonal GATE Offices or from the website of the GATE 2020 Organizing Institute.
“GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) Website will Open from 1st September 2019.”
Must Check : GATE 2020 Important Dates
A candidate may use this GOAPS interface for many applications like :
1. Filling the online application form of GATE 2020.
2. Uploading various kind of files like photograph, signature and other documents like graduation certificate/ certificate from Principal, caste certificate (if applicable) etc.
3. Paying the application fee through net-banking or debit card or e-challan.
4. Checking the Status of your application form: Received, Under Scrutiny, Accepted, Defect Status, Status after Rectification, Rejected with Valid Reasons, Admit Card Ready for Download, etc.
5. Contacting the zonal GATE Office in case of any queries/problems.
6. Downloading the Admit Card.
7. Viewing your answers, marks and GATE score.
Must Check : Documents Required for GATE 2020 Application
The login to this interface uses your GOAPS password. Keep your password information safe and do not disclose it to anyone.
GATE (Reasoning & Aptitude & Maths) Books
GATE Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
|GATE Total Info||GATE 2020 Books||Free Notes|
|IES Total Info||IES 2020 Books||Free Mock Tests|
|JAM Total Info||JAM 2020 Books||Engg Diploma|
|PSUs Total Info||M Tech Total Info||UGC NET Total Info|
Be a Part of the New & Next
Share the Knowledge