0 of 10 questions completed
Quiz instructions :
1. Total number of questions : 10
2. Time allowed : 10 minutes
3. Each Question carry 1 marks and No negative marking.
4. Don’t refresh the page. It will restart this quiz.
5. At the last of the quiz click on finish quiz tab to see the results.
Quiz Details :
1. You may use review question option to solve questions later.
2. You may also move forward or backward in order to solve questions.
3. You may solve questions randomly by selecting questions from question bar on top of the quiz.
4. We have paid utmost care to prepare this quiz error free. However, if you find any error or mistake. Please notify us along with the question number.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Technical Knowledge 0%
Congratulations – you have completed the Quiz.
All the questions with answers of this quiz along with your responses are shown below. Just click on View Questions tab.
Correct answers are highlighted by a green bar while wrong answer are highlighted by a pink bar.
If you like this quiz. Please, Don’t forgot to Like, Share, Comment or Rate.
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Question 1 of 10
1. Question1 points
The bus which is used to transfer data from main memory to the peripheral devices :Correct
Question 2 of 10
2. Question1 points
Which of the following cycles are required to fetch and execute information :Correct
Question 3 of 10
3. Question1 points
Which one of the following instructions can be used to clear the accumulator ?Correct
Question 4 of 10
4. Question1 points
Which is the architecture of microprocessor :Correct
Question 5 of 10
5. Question1 points
An interrupt which can be temporarily ignored by the counter is known as :Correct
Question 6 of 10
6. Question1 points
Which mode allows the transmission in only one direction ?Correct
Question 7 of 10
7. Question1 points
Memory mapped I/O is a technique to :Correct
Question 8 of 10
8. Question1 points
Which is the fastest DMA mode ?Correct
Question 9 of 10
9. Question1 points
CISC stands for :Correct
Question 10 of 10
10. Question1 points
Microprocessor is fabricated on single chip using :Correct
|BSNL JE Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
|GATE 2024 Total Info||GATE 2024 Books||Free Notes 2023|
|IES 2024 Total Info||IES 2024 Books||Free Mock Tests 2023|
|JAM 2024 Total Info||JAM 2024 Books||Engg Diploma 2023|
|PSUs 2023 Total Info||M Tech 2023 Total Info||UGC NET 2023 Total Info|