Cabinet Secretariat through GATE – 2020 – The Cabinet Secretariat is responsible for the administration of the Government of India. The Secretariat assists in decision-making in Government by ensuring Inter-Ministerial co-ordination, ironing out differences amongst Ministries / Departments and evolving consensus through the instrumentality of the standing / ad hoc Committees of Secretaries.
Name of organization : Cabinet Secretariat
Type : Government of India
Website : http://cabsec.nic.in/
Job Profile : Senior Research officer & Senior Field officer
Salary : Rs. 15,600-39,100 /- & Grade pay Rs. 5,400 /–
Number of Vacancies :
Vacancy Breakup – 2017 :
(1) Senior Research Officer (S& T) : 3 posts
(2) Senior Field Officer (Tele) : 5 Posts
Eligible Branches :
(1) Engineering Degree in Electronics / Electronics and Communication Engineering
(2) Engineering Degree in Telecommunication Engineering
(3) Master Degree in Physics & Chemistry
Minimum Percentage in Graduation : Not mentioned.
Age Requirement :
General candidates : 35 years
OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates : 38 years
SC/ST candidates : 40 years
How to apply :
(1) First fill online application for GATE- 2019 examination.
(2) Second fill Cabinet Secretariat online application with GATE-2019 registration number.
visit : Click Here
Application Fee : To be notify.
Important Dates :
Starting Date of Online Registration :
Closing Date of Online Registration :
Selection Procedure :
(1) The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE-2019 score.
(2) The final selection will be done after Personal Interviews (PI).
Cabinet Secretariat-GATE Notification :
|GATE (Reasoning & Aptitude & Maths) Books
|GATE Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
|GATE 2021 Total Info||GATE 2021 Books||Free Notes 2020|
|IES 2021 Total Info||IES 2021 Books||Free Mock Tests 2020|
|JAM 2021 Total Info||JAM 2021 Books||Engg Diploma 2020|
|PSUs 2020 Total Info||M Tech 2020 Total Info||UGC NET 2020 Total Info|