WBSEDCL through GATE – 2020 – West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) is a Govt. of West Bengal Enterprise. WBSEDCL is a major power utility in the state of West Bengal and is engaged in the business of distribution of electricity and hydro-generation. WBSEDCL is proud to bring smiles to millions of people across West Bengal with a slew of measures towards providing Quality Power and Customer Service with an annual turnover of more than ₹ 18,000 crores.
WBSETCL is currently playing three distinct functional roles envisaged under the Electricity Act 2003 :
(1) The State Transmission Utility (STU) provider
(2) A Transmission Licensee (TL)
(3) The State Load Dispatch Centre (SLDC).
Name of organization : West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL)
Type : Public Sector Undertaking
Website : http://www.wbsedcl.in/
Job Profile :
(1) Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
(2) Assistant Engineer (Civil)
Salary : Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- & Grade pay Rs. 5,400/-
Number of Vacancies :
Education Qualification :
(1) Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – B.E / B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree (including candidates who have joined the course through lateral entry) in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics (Combined) / Power Engineering /B.Sc (H) in Physics with 3 years’ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from any Institute approved by AICTE/IITs or Degree in respective branch of Engineering from a recognized University/Institute duly approved by AICTE / AMIE.
(2) Assistant Engineer (Civil) – BE / B.Tech / B.Sc(Engg.) Degree in Civil Engineering / Construction Engineering from any Institute approved by AICTE/IITs or Degree in respective branch of Engineering from a recognized University/Institute duly approved by AICTE / AMIE.
Minimum Percentage in Graduation :
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer) Candidates||–|
Age Requirement :
|UR Candidates||27 years|
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer) Candidates||30 years|
|SC/ST Candidates||32 years|
Application Fee :
|UR Candidates||₹ 400|
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer) Candidates||₹ 400|
|SC/ST Candidates||₹ 400|
|PWD Candidates||₹ 400|
Important Dates :
|Starting Date of Online Registration||January, 2020|
|Closing Date of Online Registration|
WBSEDCL-GATE Notification :
WBSEDCL-GATE Application :
Selection Procedure :
(1) The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE-2020 score.
(2) The final selection will be done after Group Discussion (GD) / Personal Interviews (PI).
♣ WBSEDCL Cut-off Marks
GATE (Reasoning & Aptitude & Maths) Books
GATE Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
|GATE Total Info||GATE 2020 Books||Free Notes|
|IES Total Info||IES 2020 Books||Free Mock Tests|
|JAM Total Info||JAM 2020 Books||Engg Diploma|
|PSUs Total Info||M Tech Total Info||UGC NET Total Info|