Coal India Limited – A schedule ‘A’ – Maharatna Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Coal, Government of India, is the single largest coal producing company in the world and the largest corporate employer with approx. 3.42 lakh employee, contributing around 81% of the total coal production in India. It operates 471 mines in 21 major coalfields across 8 states in India (West Bengal, Jharkhand, Orissa, Madhya Pradesh, Maharastra, Chattisgarh, UttarPradesh, Assam). In the financial year 2013-14 we produced 471.581 MTs of coal.
Name of organization : Coal India Limited (CIL)
Type : Public Sector Undertaking
Website : https://www.coalindia.in/
Job Profile : Management Trainees
Salary : Rs. 24,900-50,500 /-
Number of Vacancies :
Eligible Branches :
1. B.E./B.Tech./AMIE/B.Sc.(Engg.) in Electrical Engineering
2. B.E./B.Tech./AMIE/B.Sc.(Engg.) in Mechanical Engineering
3. B.E./B.Tech./AMIE/B.Sc.(Engg.) in Mining Engineering
4. M. Sc./M. Tech. in Geology
Minimum Percentage in Graduation :
General candidates : 60%
OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates : 60%
SC/ST candidates : 55%
PWD candidates : 55%
Age Requirement :
General candidates : 30 years
OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates : 33 years
SC/ST candidates : 35 years
PWD candidates : 40 years
How to apply :
(1) First fill online application for GATE- 2019 examination.
(2) Second fill CIL online application with GATE-2019 registration number.
visit : Click Here
Application Fee :
Important Dates :
Starting Date of Online Registration :
Closing Date of Online Registration :
CIL-GATE Notification :
Selection Procedure :
(1) The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE-2019 score.
(2) The final selection will be done after Personal Interviews (PI).
GATE Guide Books
Products from Amazon.in
GATE Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
Be a Part of the New & Next
Share the Knowledge