“What is the syllabus of tgt english in kvs for 2019 exam ?
How to download syllabus of kvs tgt english in pdf format ?
You all must have this kind of questions in your mind. Below article will solve this puzzle of yours. Just take a look.”
KVS 2018 – 2019
Paper Pattern for KVS TGT English
|Test||Component of the test
|Number of questions||Total marks||Duration of the test|
|Part-I||1. General English||10||10||2:30 Hours|
|2. General Hindi||10||10|
|Part-II||1. General Knowledge & Current Affairs||40||40|
|2. Reasoning Ability||40||40|
|3. Computer Literacy||10||10|
|Total (written exam.)||150||150|
Syllabus for KVS TGT English
|Subject Specification||Topics Description|
|Section – A (Reading Comprehension)|
|Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret an unseen text
|Three/four unseen texts of varying lengths (150-250 words) with a variety of objective type, multiple choice questions (including questions to test vocabulary) testing factual and global comprehension.
|Section – B (Writing ability)|
|Testing ability to express facts views/opinions in a coherent and logical manner in a style suitable to the task set.
|· One short writing task such as notice, message or a postcard.
· Writing a report of an event, process, or place.
· Writing an article/debate/speech based on visual/ verbal input on a given concurrent topic for example environment, education, child labour, gender bias, drug- abuse etc presenting own views fluently.
· Writing a letter (formal/informal) on the basis of verbal / visual input. Letter types include: (a) letter to the editor; (b) letter of complaint ; (c) letter of request ; (d) descriptive , personal letters.
|Section – C (Grammar and Usage)|
|Ability to apply the knowledge of syntax, language/ grammatical items and to use them accurately in context.
|The following grammatical structures will be tested through multiple-choice questions :
· Subject-verb concord
· Parts of speech
· Sequencing to form a coherent sentence or a paragraph.
|Section – D (Literature)|
|To test the candidate’s familiarity with the works of writers of different genres and periods of English Literature.
|The candidate should have a thorough knowledge of :
· Shakespeare’s works.
· Romantic Period (e.g. Shelley, Wordsworth, Keats, Coleridge, Byron etc.)
· 19th & 20th Century American and English Literature (e.g. Robert Frost Hemingway, Ted Hudges, Whitman, Hawthorne, Emily Dickinson, Bernard Shaw etc)
· Modern Indian Writing in English (e.g. Anita Desai, Vikram Seth, Nissim Ezekiel, K.N. Daruwala, Ruskin Bond, R.K. Narayan, Mulk Raj Anand, Khushwant Singh etc.)
· Modern Writings in English from different parts of the world.
|KVS TGT English Syllabus [PDF]|
|KVS Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
|IB ACIO Total Info||IBPS Clerk Total Info||BSNL JAO Total Info|
|OICL AO Total Info||UIIC Assistant Total Info||JAM Total Info|
|UGC NET Total Info||KVS Total Info||JAM 2019 Books|
|NIACL Assistant Total Info||CDS Total Info||NDA Total Info|