“What is the syllabus of tgt english in kvs for 2022 exam?
How to download syllabus of kvs tgt english in pdf format?
You all must have this kind of questions in your mind. Below article will solve this puzzle of yours. Just take a look.”
TGT (ENGLISH)- PAPER PATTERN
|Test||Component of the test
|Number of questions||Total marks||Duration of the test|
|Part-I||1. General English||10||10||2:30 Hours|
|2. General Hindi||10||10|
|Part-II||1. General Knowledge & Current Affairs||40||40|
|2. Reasoning Ability||40||40|
|3. Computer Literacy||10||10|
|Total (written exam.)||150||150|
TGT (ENGLISH)- SYLLABUS
KVS TGT English Syllabus 2022 TopicWise
|Subject Specification||Topics Description|
|Section – A (Reading Comprehension)|
|Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret an unseen text
|Three/four unseen texts of varying lengths (150-250 words) with a variety of objective type, multiple choice questions (including questions to test vocabulary) testing factual and global comprehension.
|Section – B (Writing ability)|
|Testing ability to express facts views/opinions in a coherent and logical manner in a style suitable to the task set.
|· One short writing task such as notice, message or a postcard.
· Writing a report of an event, process, or place.
· Writing an article/debate/speech based on visual/ verbal input on a given concurrent topic for example environment, education, child labour, gender bias, drug- abuse etc presenting own views fluently.
· Writing a letter (formal/informal) on the basis of verbal / visual input. Letter types include: (a) letter to the editor; (b) letter of complaint ; (c) letter of request ; (d) descriptive , personal letters.
|Section – C (Grammar and Usage)|
|Ability to apply the knowledge of syntax, language/ grammatical items and to use them accurately in context.
|The following grammatical structures will be tested through multiple-choice questions :
· Subject-verb concord
· Parts of speech
· Sequencing to form a coherent sentence or a paragraph.
|Section – D (Literature)|
|To test the candidate’s familiarity with the works of writers of different genres and periods of English Literature.
|The candidate should have a thorough knowledge of :
· Shakespeare’s works.
· Romantic Period (e.g. Shelley, Wordsworth, Keats, Coleridge, Byron etc.)
· 19th & 20th Century American and English Literature (e.g. Robert Frost Hemingway, Ted Hudges, Whitman, Hawthorne, Emily Dickinson, Bernard Shaw etc)
· Modern Indian Writing in English (e.g. Anita Desai, Vikram Seth, Nissim Ezekiel, K.N. Daruwala, Ruskin Bond, R.K. Narayan, Mulk Raj Anand, Khushwant Singh etc.)
· Modern Writings in English from different parts of the world.
KVS TGT English Syllabus 2022 PDF
|KVS TGT English Syllabus [PDF]||Click Here|
- [PDF] KVS TGT 2024 Syllabus – P&HE (Physical and Health Education)
- KVS Recruitment 2024 – LDC, UDC, Librarian & Other
- [PDF] KVS 2024 Syllabus – PRT
- [PDF] KVS PGT 2024 Syllabus – Biology
kvs tgt syllabus pdf download 2024, kvs tgt english syllabus pdf download 2024, Kvs tgt syllabus english pdf 2024, Kvs tgt syllabus english grammar 2024, kvs tgt english syllabus 2024, kvs tgt syllabus pdf in hindi 2024, kvs tgt maths syllabus 2024, kvs tgt syllabus 2024
|KVS Guide Books
KVS Total Information & Guidance
Click below given links to get further information.
|IB ACIO Total Info||IBPS Clerk Total Info||BSNL JAO Total Info|
|OICL AO Total Info||UIIC Assistant Total Info||JAM Total Info|
|UGC NET Total Info||KVS Total Info||JAM 2023 Books|
|NIACL Assistant Total Info||CDS Total Info||NDA Total Info|