“What’s new in JAM 2020 ?
What would be the effects of these changes on an aspirant of JAM 2020 ?
You all must have this kind of questions in your mind. Below article will solve this puzzle of yours. Just take a look.”
New in JAM
New in JAM 2020 – JAM office has released JAM 2020 complete notification. This time JAM office make some major changes in JAM 2020 examination. Those changes were also required as per present competitive environment and day by day introduction of new technologies. Here we have listed few changes which JAM office introduced in JAM 2020 examination. Candidates can check details of these changes below.
1. IIT Kanpur is the Organizing Institute for JAM 2020.
2. JAM 2020 Examination will be conducted ONLINE only as a Computer Based Test (CBT) for all Test Papers.
3. JAM 2020 will have six Test Papers, namely, (i) Biotechnology (BT) (ii) Chemistry (CY) (iii) Geology (GG) (iv) Mathematics (MA) (v) Mathematical Statistics (MS) and (vi) Physics (PH). Please note that the Biological Sciences (BL) paper has been discontinued.
Must Check : JAM 2020 Paper Pattern & Syllabus
4. All the six Test Papers of JAM 2020 will be of fully objective type, with three different patterns of questions, namely (i) Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), (ii) Multiple Select Questions (MSQs), and (iii) Numerical Answer Type (NATs) questions.
5. Applications will be accepted ONLINE only through JAM 2020 website.
6. No hard copies of documents are to be sent to the Organizing Institute. The applicable documents are to be uploaded online to the application website only.
7. Biometric system of identity verification (finger-print) will be used for JAM 2020 examination and admission.
Must Check : JAM 2020 Previous Years Papers
8. No hard copy of JAM 2020 scorecard will be sent to the JAM 2020 qualified candidates by the Organizing Institute. It can only be downloaded from JAM 2020 website within a specified period.
9. NO additional requirements, such as suitability test or interview, are needed for admission to the programmes in IITs under JAM.
10. Integrated Ph.D. programmes in Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences & Biological Sciences at IISc Bangalore may use the JAM results to shortlist candidates for an interview for the final selection.
Must Check : JAM 2020 Important Dates
|IIT JAM Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
|GATE 2021 Total Info||GATE 2021 Books||Free Notes 2020|
|IES 2021 Total Info||IES 2021 Books||Free Mock Tests 2020|
|JAM 2021 Total Info||JAM 2021 Books||Engg Diploma 2020|
|PSUs 2020 Total Info||M Tech 2020 Total Info||UGC NET 2020 Total Info|