“Are you searching best ugc net / jrf / slet political science hindi reference books?
Then you are at the right place. Just check below.”
UGC NET BOOKS
POLITICAL SCIENCE – HINDI
UGC NET Political Science (Hindi) EXAM BOOKS (PAPER – 1)
UGC NET 2023 POLITICAL SCIENCE EXAM BOOKS (PAPER – 2 & 3)
UGC NET Total Information & Guidance
UGC NET Books – Political Science (Hindi)
The UGC NET exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on behalf of the University Grants Commission (UGC) to determine the eligibility of candidates for the post of Assistant Professor and for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in various universities and institutions across India. The Political Science subject is one of the popular subjects among candidates appearing for the UGC NET exam. In this article, we will discuss the best UGC NET Books for Political Science in Hindi that can help you to score good marks in the exam.
- “Rajniti Vigyan” by M.P. Jain and S.N. Sharma – This is a comprehensive book that covers all the topics of political science in Hindi language. The book has been divided into various sections that include political theory, comparative politics, Indian government and politics, international relations, and public administration.
- “Rajniti Shastra” by M.Laxmikanth – This is one of the most popular books for political science in Hindi. The book covers all the topics of political science in detail. The book includes various topics such as political theory, Indian government and politics, international relations, and public administration.
- “Bhartiya Rajvyavastha” by M.P. Sharma – This book is a must-read for those candidates who are preparing for the UGC NET exam in Hindi. The book covers all the important topics of Indian government and politics. It also includes various topics such as federalism, secularism, and democracy.
- “Vishwa Rajniti” by Mohit Bhattacharya – This book is a comprehensive guide to international relations. The book covers various topics such as globalization, regionalism, and various global institutions such as the United Nations.
- “Lok Prashasan” by M. Laxmikanth – This book is one of the best books for public administration in Hindi. The book covers various topics such as administrative theory, public policy, and public sector management.
- “Bhartiya Samvidhan” by Subhash Kashyap – This book is a comprehensive guide to the Indian Constitution. The book covers all the important topics related to the Indian Constitution. The book also includes various topics such as fundamental rights, directive principles of state policy, and the structure of Indian government.
- “Rajniti Vigyan ki Rooprekha” by O.P. Gauba – This book is a comprehensive guide to political theory. The book covers various topics such as liberalism, socialism, and feminism.
“Rajniti aur Samaj” by Sudhir Kakar – This book is a comprehensive guide to the relationship between politics and society. The book covers various topics such as caste, class, and gender.
Click below given links to get further information.
|IB ACIO Total Info||IBPS Clerk Total Info||BSNL JAO Total Info|
|OICL AO Total Info||UIIC Assistant Total Info||JAM Total Info|
|UGC NET Total Info||KVS Total Info||JAM 2023 Books|
|NIACL Assistant Total Info||CDS Total Info||NDA Total Info|