IOCL is energy major and the highest ranked Indian company in the Fortune’s prestigious Global 500 list. Through last five decades of relentless service to the nation, we have emerged as the largest business enterprise in India with a turnover of Rs 4.57 lakh crore (US$ 75.67 billion). We operate one of the Asia’s largest networks of Refineries, Pipelines, Marketing and Petrochemicals business. Empowered with ‘Maharatna’ status, we are nurturing our vision to emerge as ‘The Energy of India’.
Name of organization : Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Type : Public Sector Undertaking
Website : http://www.iocl.com
Job Profile : Graduate Engineers
Salary : Rs. 24,900-50,500 /- & CTC Rs. 12.00 Lakhs
Number of Vacancies :
Eligible Branches :
1# B.E./B.Tech equivalent (For Placement in any Division) :
(1) Chemical Engineering
(2) Civil Engineering
(3) Computer Science & Information Technology
(4) Electrical Engineering
(5) Electronics & Communications Engineering
(6) Instrumentation Engineering
(7) Mechanical Engineering
(8) Metallurgical Engineering
2# M.E./M.Tech Equivalent (For Indian Oil R&D Centre only) :
(1) Chemical Engineering
(2) Mechanical Engineering
(3) Electronics & Communications Engineering
(4) Metallurgical Engineering
Minimum Percentage in Graduation :
General candidates : 60%
OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates : 60%
SC/ST candidates : 55%
PWD candidates : 55%
Age Requirement :
General candidates : 26 years
OBC (Non Creamy Layer) / SC/ST / PWD candidates : Age relaxation as per the Presidential Directives.
How to apply :
(1) First fill online application for GATE- 2019 examination.
(2) Second fill IOCL online application with GATE-2019 registration number.
visit : Click Here
Application Fee : No Fee.
Important Dates :
Starting Date of Online Registration : 11/03/2019
Closing Date of Online Registration : 27/03/2019
IOCL-GATE Notification :
Selection Procedure :
(1) The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE-2019 score.
(2) The final selection will be done after Group Discussion (GD) & Group Task (GT) and Personal Interviews (PI).
IOCL GATE Poster – 2019
GATE (Reasoning & Aptitude & Maths) Books
GATE Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
|GATE Total Info||GATE 2020 Books||Free Notes|
|IES Total Info||IES 2020 Books||Free Mock Tests|
|JAM Total Info||JAM 2020 Books||Engg Diploma|
|PSUs Total Info||M Tech Total Info||UGC NET Total Info|
Be a Part of the New & Next
Share the Knowledge