Company Details :
Odisha Power Generation Corporation Ltd , a Government Company of the State of Odisha owns and operates 2 X 210 MW Ib Thermal Power Station, Banharpali, Jharsuguda and has an annual turnover of about Rs 500 crores.
Name of organization : Odisha Power Generation Corporation Limited (OPGC)
Type : Public Sector Undertaking
Website : http://www.opgc.co.in/
Job Details :
Job Profile : Executive Trainees
Salary : Rs. 4.50 LPA
Number of Vacancies :
Eligibility Details :
Eligible Branches :
(1) Electrical – Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control/Power System and High Voltage/Power Electronics/Power
(2) Mechanical – Mechanical/ Production/ Production & Industrial Engg/ Thermal/ Mechanical & Automation/ Power Engineering.
(3) Control & Instrumentation – Instrumentation/ Control & Instrumentation Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
(4) Civil – Civil Engineering
Minimum Percentage in Graduation : Not Mentioned
Age Requirement :
General candidates : 25 years
OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates : 28 years
SC/ST candidates : 30 years
PWD General candidates candidates : 30 years
PWD OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates : 33 years
PWD SC/ST candidates : 35 years
Application Form Details :
How to apply :
(1) First fill online application for GATE- 2019 examination.
(2) Second fill OPGC online application with GATE-2019 registration number.
visit : Click Here
Application Fee : Wait for OPGC-GATE-2016 Notification
Important Dates :
Starting Date of Online Registration :
Closing Date of Online Registration :
Recruitment Details :
Selection Procedure : The candidates will be selected based on the order of merit based on the GATE-2019 Score only.
OPGC-GATE Notification :
GATE (Reasoning & Aptitude & Maths) Books
GATE Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
Be a Part of the New & Next
Share the Knowledge