PGCIL is a “Navaratna” Central Public Sector Enterprise. It is Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India. It is India’s largest Electric Power Transmission Utility.
Name of Organization : Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
Type : Public Sector Undertaking
Website : http://www.powergridindia.com/
Job Profile : Executive Trainee (ET)
Salary : Rs. Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000 &
CTC : During Training – Rs. 8.60 lakhs & After Training – Rs. 15 lakhs
Must Check : PGCIL ET Salary Structure & Allowances
Number of Vacancies :
Eligible Branches :
(1) Electrical – Electrical/Electrical (Power) / Electrical and Electronics / Power Systems Engineering / Power Engineering (Electrical)
(2) Electronics – Electronics / Electronics and Communication/ Electronics and Telecommunication
(3) Civil – Civil Engineering
Minimum Percentage in Graduation :
General candidates : 65%
OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates : 65%
SC/ST candidates : Pass marks
PWD candidates : Pass marks
Age Limits (31/12/2018) :
General candidates : 28 years
OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates : 31 years
SC/ST candidates : 33 years
PWD candidates : 38 years
How to apply :
(1) First fill online application for GATE- 2019 examination.
(2) Second fill PGCIL online application with GATE-2019 registration number.
visit : Click Here
Application Fee : No fee.
Important Dates :
Starting Date of Online Registration : 15/01/2019
Closing Date of Online Registration : 15/02/2019
PGCIL-GATE Notification :
Selection Procedure :
(1) The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE-2019 score.
(2) The final selection will be done after Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interviews (PI).
Selection Criteria :
Personal Interview qualifying percentage :
GATE (Reasoning & Aptitude & Maths) Books
GATE Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge