Railway recruitment board(RRB) notified few months back nearly 2500 vacancies of engineers in 54 different categories for the year 2015. This recruitment includes various kinds of posts of Junior engineer, Depot material superintendent, Chemical & metallergical assistant, Senior section engineer and Chief depot material superintendent according to their work profile.
Must check : RRB 2015 Notification
We have provided paper pattern and syllabus for RRB Junior engineers, Senior section engineer and other posts. You may check them from the link given below.
Must check : RRB SSE/JE Paper pattern & Syllabus
First time in the RRB examination history RRB is going to conduct an online exam for any category. So those who don’t have any info about this RRB SSE/JE online exam may follow the link given below :
Must check : RRB SSE/JE Mock Test for Practice
We have also provided recommended books for all categories of RRB. Those who want to get information related to books for RRB SSE/JE prepration may follow the link given below.
Must check : RRB SSE/JE Reference Books
There are many candidates who are being worried about admit card of RRB SSE and JE exam. First of all a message will be there on your registered mobile number about downloading your admit card whenever all candidates admit card would be available on the RRB website. They are uploading details for your admit card right now. Because of this some candidates aren’t able to download their RRB SSE/JE admit card yet.
First RRB is updating details of admit card for Junior engineer posts. So candidates will get admit card of Junior engineer first then Senior section engineer exam. Candidates those who haven’t downloaded their admit card yet may download their admit card following the steps given below.
How to download RRB SSE/JE Admit Card
1. First visit the link given below.
2. Fill details of your
(1) Registration number and
(2) Date of birth (Fill DOB in yyyy/mm/dd format only)
3. Then click on Login tab.
4. After following the above steps. An account related to candidate information will open. Here you will find two details :
(1) Application Details (These details are basic details taken from your application form)
(2) Admit card
(On the right lower middle corner side candidate may find their photograph. Which they have uploaded at the time of application form filling.)
5. In order to download admit card click on the “Admit card” tab.
6. After clicking on admit card tab you will see a new window related to some basic details about your admit card like candidates exam date and shift etc.
7. Here on this page you will see “Click here” in the middle of the window at the bottom.
8. When you will click on that a new notification window open. It will contain your Admit card in PDF format. You may either open it or download it directly.
Those candidates who haven’t get their admit card through this portal no need to worry much. Uploading of RRB admit card is under process whenever it would complete RRB will send a message to your registered mobile number and/or email you at your registered email id with RRB.
Click below given links to get further information.
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge