0 of 10 questions completed
Quiz instructions :
1. Total number of questions : 10
2. Time allowed : 10 minutes
3. Each Question carry 1 marks and No negative marking.
4. Don’t refresh the page. It will restart this quiz.
5. At the last of the quiz click on finish quiz tab to see the results.
Quiz Details :
1. You may use review question option to solve questions later.
2. You may also move forward or backward in order to solve questions.
3. You may solve questions randomly by selecting questions from question bar on top of the quiz.
4. We have paid utmost care to prepare this quiz error free. However, if you find any error or mistake. Please notify us along with the question number.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Technical Knowledge 0%
Congratulations – you have completed the Quiz.
All the questions with answers of this quiz along with your responses are shown below. Just click on View Questions tab.
Correct answers are highlighted by a green bar while wrong answer are highlighted by a pink bar.
If you like this quiz. Please, Don’t forgot to Like, Share, Comment or Rate.
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Question 1 of 10
1. Question1 points
The purpose of an Attenuator is to :Correct
Question 2 of 10
2. Question1 points
The …… filter circuit results in the best voltage regulation.Correct
Question 3 of 10
3. Question1 points
The time required for a wave to propagate on a transmission line will depend on the value of its :Correct
Question 4 of 10
4. Question1 points
The phase angle corresponding to λ/4 in a standing-wave pattern is :Correct
Question 5 of 10
5. Question1 points
The input impedance of short-circuited line of length l where λ/4 < l < λ/2, is :Correct
Question 6 of 10
6. Question1 points
The two port networks are connected in cascade, the combination is to be represented as a single two-Port network. The parameters of the network are obtained by multiplying the individual matrix :Correct
Question 7 of 10
7. Question1 points
Why are the variable attenuators applicable for radio broadcasting purposes ?Correct
Question 8 of 10
8. Question1 points
A band elimination filter is one :Correct
Question 9 of 10
9. Question1 points
To prevent radiation losses and interference from external sources, the inner conductor of this transmission line is completely enclosed with a metal sheath or braid :Correct
Question 10 of 10
10. Question1 points
Two port Z parameter not exist for the circuit if :Correct
|BSNL JE Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
|GATE 2024 Total Info||GATE 2024 Books||Free Notes 2023|
|IES 2024 Total Info||IES 2024 Books||Free Mock Tests 2023|
|JAM 2024 Total Info||JAM 2024 Books||Engg Diploma 2023|
|PSUs 2023 Total Info||M Tech 2023 Total Info||UGC NET 2023 Total Info|