Last Updated on April 2, 2020 by admin
0 of 10 questions completed
Quiz instructions :
1. Total number of questions : 10
2. Time allowed : 10 minutes
3. Each Question carry 1 marks and No negative marking.
4. Don’t refresh the page. It will restart this quiz.
5. At the last of the quiz click on finish quiz tab to see the results.
Quiz Details :
1. You may use review question option to solve questions later.
2. You may also move forward or backward in order to solve questions.
3. You may solve questions randomly by selecting questions from question bar on top of the quiz.
4. We have paid utmost care to prepare this quiz error free. However, if you find any error or mistake. Please notify us along with the question number.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Technical Knowledge 0%
Congratulations – you have completed the Quiz.
All the questions with answers of this quiz along with your responses are shown below. Just click on View Questions tab.
Correct answers are highlighted by a green bar while wrong answer are highlighted by a pink bar.
If you like this quiz. Please, Don’t forgot to Like, Share, Comment or Rate.
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Question 1 of 10
1. Question1 points
Schering bridge is used to measure :Correct
Question 2 of 10
2. Question1 points
What type of temperature coefficient do thermistors have ?Correct
Question 3 of 10
3. Question1 points
The ratio of voltage and current in a closed circuit :Correct
Question 4 of 10
4. Question1 points
What is the name of the instrument used to measure the specific gravity of a battery :Correct
Question 5 of 10
5. Question1 points
Moving iron instruments can be used :Correct
Question 6 of 10
6. Question1 points
The fastest response is provided by :Correct
Question 7 of 10
7. Question1 points
Sawtooth voltage of a CRO means :Correct
Question 8 of 10
8. Question1 points
A transducer is any device which converts :Correct
Question 9 of 10
9. Question1 points
A linear variable differential transformer (LVDT) has …….Correct
Question 10 of 10
10. Question1 points
To increase Q factor of a coil, the wire should be :Correct
|BSNL JE Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
|GATE 2023 Total Info||GATE 2023 Books||Free Notes 2022|
|IES 2023 Total Info||IES 2023 Books||Free Mock Tests 2022|
|JAM 2023 Total Info||JAM 2023 Books||Engg Diploma 2022|
|PSUs 2022 Total Info||M Tech 2022 Total Info||UGC NET 2022 Total Info|