GAIL (India) Limited, a Maharatna PSU and India’s flagship Natural Gas company, is integrating all aspects of the Natural Gas value chain (including Exploration & Production, Processing, Transmission, Distribution and Marketing) and its related services. In a rapidly changing scenario, GAIL is spearheading the move to a new era of clean fuel industrialization by creating a quadrilateral of green energy corridors that connect major consumption centres in India with major gas fields, LNG terminals and other cross border gas sourcing points. GAIL is also expanding its business overseas to become a formidable player in the International Market.
Name of organization : Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL)
Type : Public Sector Undertaking
Website : http://www.gailonline.com/
Job Profile : Executive Trainee (ET)
(1) Executive Trainee (Chemical)
(2) Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)
Salary : Rs. 60,000-1,80,000 /-
Number of Vacancies :
Education Qualification :
(1) Executive Trainee (Chemical) : Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical / Petrochemical / Chemical Technology / Petrochemical Technology.
(2) Executive Trainee (Instrumentation) : Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical & Instrumentation /
Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics.
Minimum Percentage in Graduation :
General candidates : 65%
OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates : 65%
SC/ST candidates : 60%
PWD candidates : 60%
Age Requirement (13/03/2019) :
General candidates : 28 years
OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates : 31 years
SC/ST candidates : 33 years
PWD General candidates candidates : 38 years
PWD OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates : 41 years
PWD SC/ST candidates : 43 years
How to apply :
(1) First fill online application for GATE- 2019 examination.
(2) Second fill GAIL online application with GATE-2019 registration number.
visit : Click Here
Application Fee : No separate fee.
Important Dates :
Starting Date of Online Registration : 12/02/2019
Closing Date of Online Registration : 13/03/2019
GAIL-GATE Notification :
Selection Procedure :
(1) The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE-2019 score.
(2) The final selection will be done after Group Discussion (GD) and/or Personal Interviews (PI).
GATE (Reasoning & Aptitude & Maths) Books
GATE Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
|GATE Total Info||GATE 2020 Books||Free Notes|
|IES Total Info||IES 2020 Books||Free Mock Tests|
|JAM Total Info||JAM 2020 Books||Engg Diploma|
|PSUs Total Info||M Tech Total Info||UGC NET Total Info|