GAIL through GATE – 2020 – GAIL (India) Limited, a Maharatna PSU and India’s flagship Natural Gas company, is integrating all aspects of the Natural Gas value chain (including Exploration & Production, Processing, Transmission, Distribution and Marketing) and its related services. In a rapidly changing scenario, GAIL is spearheading the move to a new era of clean fuel industrialization by creating a quadrilateral of green energy corridors that connect major consumption centres in India with major gas fields, LNG terminals and other cross border gas sourcing points. GAIL is also expanding its business overseas to become a formidable player in the International Market.
Name of organization : Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL)
Type : Public Sector Undertaking
Website : http://www.gailonline.com/
Job Profile : Executive Trainee (ET)
(1) Executive Trainee (Chemical)
(2) Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)
Salary : Rs. 60,000-1,80,000 /-
Number of Vacancies :
Education Qualification :
(1) Executive Trainee (Chemical) : Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical / Petrochemical / Chemical Technology / Petrochemical Technology.
(2) Executive Trainee (Instrumentation) : Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical & Instrumentation / Electronics / Electrical & Electronics.
Minimum Percentage in Graduation :
|Gen / UR Candidates||65%|
|SC / ST Candidates||60%|
Age Requirement (03/03/2020) :
|Gen / UR Candidates||28 years|
|OBC Candidates||31 years|
|SC / ST Candidates||33 years|
|PWD General Candidates||38 years|
|PWD OBC (Non Creamy Layer) Candidates||41 years|
|PWD SC/ST Candidates||43 years|
Application Fee :
|UR Candidates||₹ 100|
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer) Candidates||₹ 100|
|SC/ST Candidates||No Fee|
|PWD Candidates||No Fee|
Important Dates :
|Starting Date of Online Registration||12/02/2020|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||12/03/2020|
GAIL-GATE Notification :
GAIL-GATE 2020 Poster – ET (Official)
GAIL-GATE Application :
Selection Procedure :
(1) The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE-2020 score.
(2) The final selection will be done after Group Discussion (GD) and/or Personal Interviews (PI).
|GATE (Reasoning & Aptitude & Maths) Books
|GATE Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
|GATE 2021 Total Info||GATE 2021 Books||Free Notes 2020|
|IES 2021 Total Info||IES 2021 Books||Free Mock Tests 2020|
|JAM 2021 Total Info||JAM 2021 Books||Engg Diploma 2020|
|PSUs 2020 Total Info||M Tech 2020 Total Info||UGC NET 2020 Total Info|