“What’s new in GATE 2023?
What are the changes in GATE 2023?
You all must have this kind of questions in your mind. Below article will solve this puzzle of yours. Just take a look.”
GATE 2023 Highlights – GATE 2023 Exam would be conduct by IIT, Kanpur. GATE 2023 Exam would be schedule from February 4, 5 & 11, 12 February 2023.
Must Check : GATE 2023 Information Brochure
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is a national examination conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore and the seven Indian Institutes of Technology (at Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and Roorkee) on behalf of the National Coordination Board (NCB)-GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Education (MoE), Government of India.
Must Check : IIT Kanpur | GATE 2023 | Official Website
Qualifying in GATE is a mandatory requirement for seeking admission and/or financial assistance to: (i) Master’s programs and direct Doctoral programs in Engineering / Technology / Architecture and (ii) Doctoral programs in relevant branches of Arts and Science, in the institutions supported by the MoE and other Government agencies. Even in some colleges and institutions, which admit students without MoE scholarship / assistantship, the GATE qualification is mandatory. Further, many Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) have been using the GATE score in their recruitment process.
GATE 2023 Highlights
1. Dates of examination: Saturday 4th, Sunday 5th, Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th February, 2023. There are two sessions (forenoon and afternoon) each day.
Must check : GATE 2023 Important Dates
2. Fully Computer Based Test (CBT).
Must check : GATE 2023 Paper Code
3. Total number of subject papers: 29.
Must check : GATE 2023 Syllabus
4. All Test Papers of GATE 2023 will be entirely objective type. Pattern of questions may include
(i) Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ),
(ii) Multiple Select Questions (MSQ), and/or
(iii) Numerical Answer Type (NAT) questions.
Must check : GATE 2023 Paper Pattern
5. ONE or TWO subject papers allowed. TWO Paper combinations have to be chosen from the given list of combinations of papers. Final allotment of TWO papers will still be subject to availability of infrastructure and dates.
Must check : GATE 2023 Paper Selection (One or Two)
6. Eligibility criteria is relaxed. A candidate who is currently studying in the 3rd or higher years of any undergraduate degree program OR has already completed any government approved degree program in Engineering / Technology / Architecture / Science / Commerce / Arts is eligible to appear for GATE 2023 examination.
Must check : GATE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
7. There is NO age limit to appear for GATE 2023 examination.
Must check : GATE 2023 Age, Attempt & Percentage Limit
8. Applications will be accepted ONLINE only through GATE 2023 website link GOAPS. Even if a candidate is appearing for TWO papers, the candidate should fill ONLY ONE application form.
Must check : GATE 2023 Application
9. GATE 2023 score card will remain valid for THREE years from the date of announcement of results.
10. Candidates with BDS, BVSc and BSc (Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry) degrees can write GATE 2023.
11. Details available at the official website: https://gate.iitk.ac.in/
12. Organising Institute: Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT, Kanpur).
Must check : Year Wise List of GATE Organizing Institutes
|GATE (Reasoning & Aptitude & Maths) Books
|GATE Guide Books
GATE Total Information & Guidance
Click below given links to get further information.
|GATE 2023 Total Info||GATE 2023 Books||Free Notes 2022|
|IES 2023 Total Info||IES 2023 Books||Free Mock Tests 2022|
|JAM 2023 Total Info||JAM 2023 Books||Engg Diploma 2022|
|PSUs 2022 Total Info||M Tech 2022 Total Info||UGC NET 2022 Total Info|