“What’s new in GATE 2021 ?
What are the changes in GATE 2021 ?
You all must have this kind of questions in your mind. Below article will solve this puzzle of yours. Just take a look.”
GATE 2021 Highlights – GATE 2021 Exam would be conduct by IIT, Bombay. GATE 2021 Exam would be schedule from February 5, 6, 7 February 2021 & 12, 13, 14 February 2021.
Must Check : GATE 2021 Information Brochure
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is a national examination conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore and the seven Indian Institutes of Technology (at Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and Roorkee) on behalf of the National Coordination Board (NCB)-GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Education (MoE), Government of India.
Must Check : IIT Bombay | GATE 2021 | Official Website
Qualifying in GATE is a mandatory requirement for seeking admission and/or financial assistance to: (i) Master’s programs and direct Doctoral programs in Engineering / Technology / Architecture and (ii) Doctoral programs in relevant branches of Arts and Science, in the institutions supported by the MoE and other Government agencies. Even in some colleges and institutions, which admit students without MoE scholarship / assistantship, the GATE qualification is mandatory. Further, many Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) have been using the GATE score in their recruitment process.
1. Dates of examination: Friday 5th, Saturday 6th, Sunday 7th, Friday 12th, Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th February, 2021. There are two sessions (forenoon and afternoon) each day.
Must check : GATE 2021 Important Dates
2. Fully Computer Based Test (CBT).
3. Two NEW subject papers are introduced:
i. ES (Environmental Science and Engineering)
ii. XH (Humanities and Social Sciences) in Economics / English / Linguistics / Philosophy / Psychology / Sociology.
Must check : GATE 2021 Paper Code
4. Total number of subject papers: 27.
5. Syllabi of all subject papers have been revised for GATE 2021.
Must check : GATE 2021 Syllabus
6. All Test Papers of GATE 2021 will be entirely objective type. Pattern of questions may include
(i) Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ),
(ii) Multiple Select Questions (MSQ), and/or
(iii) Numerical Answer Type (NAT) questions.
Must check : GATE 2021 Paper Pattern
7. ONE or TWO subject papers allowed. TWO Paper combinations have to be chosen from the given list of combinations of papers. Final allotment of TWO papers will still be subject to availability of infrastructure and dates.
Must check : GATE 2021 Paper Selection (One or Two)
8. Eligibility criteria is relaxed. A candidate who is currently studying in the 3rd or higher years of any undergraduate degree program OR has already completed any government approved degree program in Engineering / Technology / Architecture / Science / Commerce / Arts is eligible to appear for GATE 2021 examination.
Must check : GATE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
9. There is NO age limit to appear for GATE 2021 examination.
Must check : GATE 2021 Age, Attempt & Percentage Limit
10. Applications will be accepted ONLINE only through GATE 2021 website link GOAPS.
Must check : GATE 2021 Application
11. GATE 2021 score card will remain valid for THREE years from the date of
announcement of results.
12. Depending on COVID-19 situation, the schedule of the GATE 2021 examination may
13. Due to COVID-19 related international travel restrictions, examination at the
International centres may be dropped, if situation is not conducive by end of November
14. Details available at the official website: http://gate.iitb.ac.in
15. Organising Institute: Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay).
Must check : Year Wise List of GATE Organizing Institutes
|GATE (Reasoning & Aptitude & Maths) Books
|GATE Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
|GATE 2021 Total Info||GATE 2021 Books||Free Notes 2021|
|IES 2021 Total Info||IES 2021 Books||Free Mock Tests 2021|
|JAM 2021 Total Info||JAM 2021 Books||Engg Diploma 2021|
|PSUs 2021 Total Info||M Tech 2021 Total Info||UGC NET 2021 Total Info|