IIT KANPUR | IIT JAM 2020 | OFFICIAL WEBSITE
ALL INFORMATION AT ONE PLACE
- 1 About IIT JAM 2020
- 2 IIT Kanpur IIT JAM 2020 Official Website
- 3 IIT Kanpur IIT JAM 2020 Notification
- 4 IIT Kanpur IIT JAM 2020 Dates
- 5 IIT Kanpur IIT JAM 2020 Registration
- 6 IIT Kanpur IIT JAM 2020 Registration Fee
- 7 IIT Kanpur IIT JAM 2020 Eligibility
- 8 IIT Kanpur IIT JAM 2020 Papers & Paper Codes
- 9 IIT Kanpur IIT JAM 2020 Syllabus
- 10 IIT Kanpur IIT JAM 2020 Exam Pattern
- 11 IIT Kanpur IIT JAM 2020 Books
- 12 IIT Kanpur IIT JAM 2020 Virtual Calculator
- 13 IIT Kanpur IIT JAM 2020 Score
- 14 IIT JAM Total Information & Guidance
IIT JAM 2020 Official Website | IIT Kanpur Official Website – JAM (Joint Admission Test for M. Sc.) is an online entrance exam for admission into M.Sc. (Two Years), Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree, and other Post-Bachelor Degree Programmes at the IITs and the Integrated Ph.D. Degree Programmes at IISc. The entrance is organized by one of the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) every year on a rotational basis, on behalf of the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), GOI. Apart from the IITs and IISc, several National Institutes of Technology (NITs) and Centrally Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs) also accept JAM scores.
Must Check : IIT Guwahati | JAM 2021 | Official Website
Officially upcoming Joint Admission Test for M. Sc. (JAM) 2020 will be conducted by IIT Kanpur.
JAM 2020 Official Website : IIT Kanpur – Click Here!
The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) and seven Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs at Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and Roorkee) collectively supervise the conduct of JAM. The operation associated to JAM in each of the eight zones are managed by a zonal JAM Office on the IITs or IISc.
Must Check : IIT Kanpur JAM 2020 Information Brochure
JAM is run and performed collectively by the seven Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) on favor of the National Coordination Board (NCB)-JAM, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India.
Must Check : Year Wise List of JAM Organizing Institutes
The JAM committee includes representatives from these administering institutes, is the only authority for regulating the examination and declaring the results. JAM is carried out by means of the collaboration of seven zones. The zones and the corresponding administrative institutes are :
Zone-1: Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
Zone-2: Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
Zone-3: Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
Zone-4: Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Zone-5: Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Zone-6: Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
Zone-7: Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
JAM 2020 notification will be released by JAM office in the month of July-August, 2020. The notification will include all necessary details like exam dates, application date, form filling procedure, exam pattern, syllabus, eligibility and other important details related to JAM 2020 examination.
Must Check : IIT Kanpur JAM 2020 Notification
|Online Application Form Availability||1st week of September, 2019|
|Last Date of Application Form Submission||1st week of October, 2019|
|Application Form Correction||2nd week of October, 2019|
|Last Date for Change in Examination City||3rd week of October, 2019|
|JAM 2020 Admit Card Availability||1st week of January, 2020|
|JAM 2020 Exam Date||1st & 2nd Saturday & Sunday of February, 2020|
|Answer Key Availability||After 1 Month of Examination|
|JAM 2020 Result Declaration||Last week of March, 2020|
|JAM 2020 Score Card Download||Last week of March, 2020 to Last week of May, 2020|
|Counselling Commence||2nd week week of April, 2020|
Must Check : IIT Kanpur JAM 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can use JOAPS (JAM Online Application Processing System) for JAM 2020 registration. Here we are providing some basic information about JAM 2020 registration please check below.
(1) Candidates have to apply for JAM 2020 examination using online mode only.
(2) JAM 2020 registration will be started from the 1st week of September, 2019.
(3) JAM 2020 registration will be end till the 1st week of October, 2019.
(4) Candidates have to register as a “New User” for JAM 2020 examination registration.
(5) After successful registration candidates be able to access to JOAPS using their JOAPS Enrollment ID and JOAPS Password.
(6) While filling JAM 2020 application form candidates need to upload scanned photograph, signature, thumb impression, degree certificate or category certificate.
Must Check : IIT Kanpur JAM 2020 Exam Schedule/Dates
JAM 2020 registration fee details is given below :
|One Test Paper||Two Test Papers|
|Female (All Categories)/SC/ST/PwD||Rs. 750.00||Rs. 1050.00|
|General and OBC||Rs. 1500.00||Rs. 2100.00|
# Note : Candidates can pay the application fee via Net banking, debit card or e-challan.
Must Check : IIT Kanpur JAM 2020 Application
Eligibility to appear for JAM 2020 exam is as follows :
(1) All candidates admitted through JAM should have a Bachelor’s degree.
(2) At least 55% aggregate marks, without rounding off, (taking into account all subjects, including Languages and Subsidiaries, all years combined) for General/OBC-NCL Category Candidates and at least 50% aggregate marks, without rounding off, (taking into account all subjects, including Languages and Subsidiaries, all years combined) for SC/ST and PwD Category Candidates in the qualifying degree.
Must Check : IIT Kanpur JAM 2020 Eligibility Criteria
JAM examination conducted in 6 subjects (also referred to as “papers”) by an ONLINE Computer Based Test (CBT). A candidate can choose any one of the following listed subjects.
|JAM Paper||Paper Code|
|Biological Sciences||(BL) [discontinued]|
JAM exam held for 6 papers. Candidates can choose any JAM paper as per their graduation subject. So, Syllabus for each stream is different. JAM 2020 aspirants can download the official PDF of JAM 2020 syllabus for BT, BL [discontinued], CY, GG, MA, MS and PH from the link given below.
Must Check : IIT Kanpur JAM 2020 Paper Pattern & Syllabus
|Sections||No of Questions||Type of questions||Weightage of Marks|
|A||30||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)||1 or 2 mark(s) each|
|B||10||Multiple Select Question (MSQ)||2 marks each|
|C||20||Numerical Answer Type (NAT)||1 or 2 mark(s) each|
|Total Questions : 60||Total Marks : 100||Total Duration : 3 hours|
|MCQ : 50 marks||MSQ : 20 marks||NAT : 30 marks|
JAM (Joint Admission Test for M. Sc.) 2020 will be conducted by IIT Kanpur. GATE 2020 will be conducted for a total of 6 subject papers. GATE 2020 aspirants can check GATE 2020 recommended book list for BL, BT, CY, GG, MA, MS and PH from the link given below.
Must Check : IIT Kanpur JAM 2020 Books
Nowadays in JAM exam a virtual calculator will be provided during online examination by JAM office. This virtual calculator is an online calculator which contains all the operations and functions for carrying out calculations and will be integrated with your online JAM exam panel. No physical calculator will be allowed in the examination hall during JAM 2020 examination. JAM 2020 candidates have to use the virtual calculator for solving Numerical Answer Type Questions.
This JAM score is used for admissions to post-graduate programs (e.g., M.Sc. (Four Semesters), Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree, etc.) in Indian institutes like IISC, IITs, NITs and various other colleges of higher education with financial assistance provided by MHRD and other Government agencies.
IIT JAM Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
|GATE 2021 Total Info||GATE 2021 Books||Free Notes 2020|
|IES 2021 Total Info||IES 2021 Books||Free Mock Tests 2020|
|JAM 2021 Total Info||JAM 2021 Books||Engg Diploma 2020|
|PSUs 2020 Total Info||M Tech 2020 Total Info||UGC NET 2020 Total Info|