IIT JAM 2020 APPLICATION FORM
IIT JAM 2020 REGISTRATION
IIT JAM 2020 Application Form | IIT JAM 2020 Registration – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur activated the registration link for the JAM (Joint Admission Test for M. Sc.) 2020 examination at its official website, jam.iitk.ac.in. Candidates need to register for IIT JAM 2020 examination at the official website before applying.
The applications can be submitted from September 5, 2019 to October 08, 2019 without late fee, according to the official IIT JAM 2020 notification. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on February 9, 2020. It will be conducted in two shifts, morning shift will be held from 9:30 to 12:30 while the afternoon shift will be held from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
Web address for IIT JAM Online Application Processing System (JOAPS) is :
Must Check : How to Fill IIT JAM 2020 Online Application Form
This JOAPS can be accessed from the website of the respective Zonal IIT JAM Offices or from the website of the IIT JAM 2020 Organizing Institute.
“IIT JAM Online Application Processing System (JOAPS) Website will Open from 5th September 2019.”
IIT JAM 2020 Application Form Steps
The process of applying for IIT JAM 2020 comprises the following 4 steps :
Step 1 : IIT JAM Registration – Applicant need to Register as “New User”. Enter your name, email address, mobile number and password for registration. After successful registration, you will get access to JOAPS with the credentials you entered.
Step 2 : IIT JAM Application Form – Login using JOAPS Enrollment ID and JOAPS Password and start filling the IIT JAM 2020 application form.
Step 3 : Upload Documents – Upload Photograph, Signature and other documents like Graduation Certificate / Certificate from Principal, SC/ST Certificate and PwD Certificate (if applicable) etc.
Step 4 : Payment of Fees – Applicant can make the payment through credit card, debit card or net banking.
Must Check : New in JAM 2020
IIT JAM 2020 Application Form Important Instructions
(1) Before filling IIT JAM 2020 application form candidates should ensure about the paper code for the paper of their choice, as it will be required at the time of submitting the application form and while appearing for the examination.
(2) A candidate can appear for only one paper in IIT JAM 2020.
(3) Since candidates can apply for only one paper, therefore, they are requested to carefully make the choice of the papers they wish to write.
(4) The candidate is expected to appear in the paper appropriate to the discipline of his/her qualifying degree.
(5) The candidate is free to choose any paper according to his/her admission plan keeping in mind the eligibility criteria of IIT JAM 2020.
(6) The candidate should refer to the websites for more details regarding IIT JAM 2020.
Must Check : IIT JAM 2020 Important Dates
IIT JAM 2020 Application Form Fee
IIT JAM 2020 registration fee details is given below :
|One Test Paper||Two Test Papers|
|Female (All Categories)/SC/ST/PwD||Rs. 750.00||Rs. 1050.00|
|General and OBC||Rs. 1500.00||Rs. 2100.00|
IIT JAM 2020 Papers and Corresponding Code
IIT JAM examination conducted in 6 subjects (also referred to as “papers”) by an ONLINE Computer Based Test (CBT). A candidate can choose any one of the following listed subjects.
|JAM Paper||Paper Code|
|Biological Sciences||(BL) [discontinued]|
|IIT JAM Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
|GATE 2021 Total Info||GATE 2021 Books||Free Notes 2020|
|IES 2021 Total Info||IES 2021 Books||Free Mock Tests 2020|
|JAM 2021 Total Info||JAM 2021 Books||Engg Diploma 2020|
|PSUs 2020 Total Info||M Tech 2020 Total Info||UGC NET 2020 Total Info|