“What is the salary structure for various PSUs?
What is the salary in hand for various PSUs?
What is the CTC for various PSUs?
You all must have this kind of questions in your mind. Below article will solve this puzzle of yours. Just take a look.”
PSUs Salary Structure – 2022 – Here we are providing detailed information about various PSU salary structure (pay scale & perks) for newly recruited engineers. Public sector undertaking (PSUs) recruiting thousands of engineers every year for various kind of posts as per their requirement. Different-different PSU’s offer different-different positions to engineers with different salary structure after clearing all stages of selection decided by PSUs.
Must check : PSU 2022 Application
PSU jobs are now one of the dream jobs for engineering graduates. One of the major reason of being dream job is PSUs providing tremendous employment opportunities in various technical and management areas where selected engineers can use their technical and managerial skills very well and work better for company. Apart from this PSUs provides Job security, Good work environment, Holiday’s same as govt. jobs, Dearness Allowance, CPF Allowance, Pension schemes, Medical benefits & many more other benefits. PSUs also offer good salary structure and CTC range from 5 lakhs to 14 lakhs at initial level of selection. Here we are providing entry level salary in PSUs like ONGC, IOCL, BHEL, GAIL, SAIL, CIL, HPCL and many more.
Must check : PSU Paper Pattern & Syllabus
- 1 Maharatna, Navratna and Miniratna Companies
- 2 Components of Salary (Salary, Perks, Facilities & Allowances)
- 3 Difference Between CTC and In Hand Salary
- 4 Salary structure of various PSUs
- 5 Salary structure of various Central/State Govt. Organizations
- 6 PSU Salary FAQs
- 7 PSUs Total Information & Guidance
A good GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) score is your ticket to get PSU jobs in many Maharatna, Navratna & Miniratna companies. Public Sector undertakings (PSUs) or CPSEs are mainly divided on the basis of their financial performance, net worth, revenue, profit etc. PSU companies are divided into three categories :
|Status||Number of PSUs|
|Miniratna Catagory – i||60|
|Miniratna Catagory – ii||18|
Must check : Maharatna, Navratna & Miniratna Companies in India
(1) Basic salary : Basic salary is the core salary and it is the fixed part of the compensation package. A number of other components are calculated in the basic salary. Generally, the basic salary depends upon the employee’s designation or grade.
(2) Allowance : Variable Dearness Allowance VDA at the applicable rates and perks & allowances under cafeteria approach to employees such as dearness allowance, house rent allowance (HRA), leave travel allowance (LTA), city compensation allowance and children’s education allowance.
(3) Life and health insurance : New joiners get excited when they come to know that their organisation is taking care of them and paying the premium of their life and health insurance. But in reality, it is included in the CTC.
(4) Transport facility : Getting a car from office may sound really good but actually, transport facility or pick-and-drop facility is also a component of the package. The interest-free car loans are not actually free.
Must check : PSU Recruitment Not through GATE – 2022
(5) Reimbursement : Sometimes employees are entitled to many reimbursements such as medical treatment, newspaper, phone bill etc. One would not get the money in salary but funds will be passed against submission of such bills. So these are not included to the monthly pay slip. Most of the cases, an upper limit is there for each category.
(6) Variable Pay : Performance Related Pay based on individual and organizational performance.
(7) Other Benefits : Company Accommodation / Leased Accommodation / HRA, medical facility, group insurance, house building advance, conveyance advance, furnishing advance/ PC advance, etc.
(8) Superannuation Benefits : Besides Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, pension and Post- Retirement Medical Benefits under Defined Contributory Scheme of the company.
Must check : PSU Recruitment through GATE – 2022
The basic difference between CTC and In Hand Salary / Take Home Salary is :
CTC = Direct benefits + indirect benefits + saving contributions
In Hand Salary = Direct benefits – employee PF – other deductions if any – income tax
Must check : PSU Age Limit – 2022
Here we are providing salary structure of various PSUs for different positions such as Graduate Trainee (GT), Management Trainee (MT), Executive Trainees (ET),Graduate Engineers (GE), Engineer Trainees (ET), Graduate Engineers (GE),Trainee Engineers (TE) etc.
This post is designed for providing more information about Public sector undertaking (PSUs). We have provided salary structure and CTC on latest information and we will update this list time to time. If you find there is any change in any company / organization salary structure you may notify us using below comment box. We will update information in the above list as soon as possible.
Which PSU has highest salary?
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL).
What is PSU salary per month?
PSUs offer a lucrative good salary structure and CTC range from 5 lakhs to 20 lakhs at the initial level of selection.
What is average salary in PSU?
PSU Salary structure is an attractive one with CTCs ranging from 5 lakhs to 20 lakhs at the entry level.
Is PSU a government job?
Yes, But not 100% Government Job. Because, PSU / Public Sector companies partially owned by Central Government or State Governments based on Stake holding percentage. The PSU Jobs is Public Private mixed Company jobs.
Is PSU salary good?
PSUs also offer good salary structure and CTC range from 5 lakhs to 20 lakhs at initial level of selection. Here we are providing entry level salary in PSUs like ONGC, IOCL, BHEL, GAIL, SAIL, CIL, HPCL and many more.
|PSUs Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
|GATE 2023 Total Info||GATE 2023 Books||Free Notes 2022|
|IES 2023 Total Info||IES 2023 Books||Free Mock Tests 2022|
|JAM 2023 Total Info||JAM 2023 Books||Engg Diploma 2022|
|PSUs 2022 Total Info||M Tech 2022 Total Info||UGC NET 2022 Total Info|